Total Solution Help me stay motivated!

sammysue

After always being on/off this diet i've had enough! It's not that i want to do this anymore it's that i need to! My life is totally different now, i don't want to go out and meet people that i haven't seen for a while because i know they will just say aw look how much weight she has put on, i have no clothes as i refuse to buy bigger sizes and i always say i will lose weight and fit into my old clothes, I'm always always always knackered, feeling down and depressed, never let my fiancé touch me and just generally feeling angry and let down by myself. I just cant do it anymore, sick of feeling like this, I'm getting married in 2015 i know its so long away i want to have this completely under control by then, no more yoyo dieting, the hardest thing i find is sticking to it, i always say i cant do this diet why cant ii just eat healthy and lose weight but i always slip into but i can have this as a treat and then I'm back to were i started.
So here goes i'm back on it for the final time, need all the help i can get, any tips people have to stay motivated or advice on when they feel they are going to slip, what do you? All comments appreciated :) thank you xxx

hi sammysue, you can do this, you sound positive and determined and having the right attitude is a big part of this. If losing weight while eating healthily was so easy we'd all be able to do it, but sometimes some of us need a diet like this where we dont have to think about food at all. I've done WW and SW for years and while I lost some initially, it's sustaining it long term that got me, I'd plateau out and get bored. I relate so much to so many things you wrote above, but I'm loving doing this diet, it's so easy and so quick (comparatively), it's quite easy to stay motivated when you see such great results on the scales week after week.

Good luck! To stay motivated I have a list of reasons I'm doing this in my wallet and pull it out at difficult times! :) xx

Back