Total Solution Help me stay motivated

sammysue

After always being on/off this diet i've had enough! It's not that i want to do this anymore it's that i need to! My life is totally different now, i don't want to go out and meet people that i haven't seen for a while because i know they will just say aw look how much weight she has put on, i have no clothes as i refuse to buy bigger sizes and i always say i will lose weight and fit into my old clothes, I'm always always always knackered, feeling down and depressed, never let my fiancé touch me and just generally feeling angry and let down by myself. I just cant do it anymore, sick of feeling like this, I'm getting married in 2015 i know its so long away i want to have this completely under control by then, no more yoyo dieting, the hardest thing i find is sticking to it, i always say i cant do this diet why cant ii just eat healthy and lose weight but i always slip into but i can have this as a treat and then I'm back to were i started. So here goes i'm back on it for the final time, need all the help i can get, any tips people have to stay motivated or advice on when they feel they are going to slip, what do you? All comments appreciated thank you xxx

I could have written the exact same thing that you just did! I've been living in the same 3-4 outfits for the past year. It's so depressing to see all my pretty clothes just hanging up! Have you already started the diet? I've just received my first monthly bumper pack (to try all the flavors). I'm determined to get into different clothes!!

I've done a vlcd before. I found when I thought I wanted to eat something I found something else to do to take my mind off of it. I refound my love of hobbies! xxx

hiya!

Im getting married this year in august... and it should have been the most motivation in the world but i just put on more weight, and then i quit smoking 2 months ago and gained another stone... so i was then almost 2 and a half stone heavier than what i was when i found and ordered my wedding dress!!! almost back down to what i was and gonna shift the extra half a stone i wanted to in the first place!!

as you know the first week was the hardest... but i distracted myself with all the final wedding plans (almost done) and although yours is a long way off why dont you start a scrap book up or something and get all your ideas down and names of companies to contact etc? then when your super slim next year you can spend more time enjoying the new you and less time stressing about the wedding!!

Hi!

I've been on this diet for nearly two weeks now. I've got a wedding to attend at the end of may and have bought clothes in a couple of dress sizes smaller to wear to the wedding, looking at them and thinking of how much I've spent on them keeps me motivated! Because I know I can't afford to buy more so will have to fit into these clothes no matter what!

Ive had a few moments when I felt I was about to have a major wobble but I tend to try and stay busy and drink a coupe of glasses of water ~ this has helped to keep me on track:)

Look at all you being in or going to a wedding! I feel left out lol x

Back