help me with a chilli please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by yummy_mummy, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy_mummy

yummy_mummy Member

im doing a chilli for tea but my partner wants mince but i dont so will cook mine seperatly i think any recomendations for a nice low point chilli?

thanks in advance

lmao just been looking at some of the more smilies how funny are some of them

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Bulk it out with loads of no point veggies.....I use quorn mince because it's v low fat and lower in points. Oh and don't forget to use your frylight spray instead of oil ;)

4. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I use the fry light and extra lean mince with tonns of passata and chopped tomatoes! it lasts for like 2 dats, mmmm chilli for dinner, lunch and dinner again lol

5. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i still use mince beef but bulk it with pepper mushrooms onions tinned toms and i dont use any type of oil

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.