help me with my sweet tooth!!

olivia41

I have a serious sweet tooth. Can anybody suggest low syn or free ideas? Thanks!:confused:

You could make a scan bran cake - i make the curly wurly one its 12syns for the whole cake so if you cut it into 12 fingers it works out 1 syn. meringue nests vary from about 3 syns up to 4.5 I think but you best check this. hi fi bars from your group, some fresh fruit chopped up ready in the fridge to snack on saves reaching for the bad stuff.

DSC_0131.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0132.JPG
    DSC_0132.JPG
    768.2 KB · Views: 220
do the c hocolate pudding.put a options in a large cup add 2 beaton eggs .cook in microwave .1;2 minutes.3 syns if you use a indulgence one .it will rice above cup but go down again

Try slimming world rice pudding. 3oz of pudding rice and a pint of diet lemonade or cream soda. Boil in pan. Stir in a yogurt to make it creamy when serving. Free pudding..

Hi, I crave sweet stuff like crazy just before star week, I like warming up a rocky road hi fi in the micro for a few secs makes it go really gooey mmm makes me feel like I'm having a naughtier treat but is either 3 syns or 2 for healthy extra. I also like warming up a muller light vanilla or banana flavour then chopping fruit into it, bit like custard n fruit pie without the pastry! lol...the mini malteser bunnies are 3 syns each but make sure its mini not big cos I think they are 9 syns! mini milks are only 1.5 syns each but it is a bit cold for them at the moment. Matchmakers are an unbelievable 1 syn each, and mikado original are half a syn each (made my day when my C told me that!), not sure about the new flavours though. On the slimming world website there is a recipe for a cherry and almond clafouti, it is about 3 syns a slice i think, depending on how many slices you cut up, and it is gorgeous, I am taking some into our taster morning on weds group. Hope some of these ideas help, I know it is really hard when your craving chocolate or something sweet, I'm like a pig sniffing out truffles in our house! lol :D

Meringue nests are 2.5 syns each - well worth it.

Also, jam is 1/2 a syn of a teaspoon - you could put a teaspoon on a ryvita & have a 2 syn snack

Have you ever seen pink and whites?? Its like marshmallow sandwiched between 2 wafers?? They are only 2.5 syns and if you pop one in the microwave for 10-20 seconds the marsmallow goes all goey and soft!! And they are a fair size so i really feel like i am having something naughty!! Definitly one of my fave low syn treats xx

Mullerlight Turkish Delight - have just posted about how yummy this is and I have a really bad sweet tooth!!!
Last night I mixed a mullerlight with milk in the blender and had a milkshake - it was really nice and syn free (the milk was my HEX A)

Have you ever seen pink and whites?? Its like marshmallow sandwiched between 2 wafers?? They are only 2.5 syns and if you pop one in the microwave for 10-20 seconds the marsmallow goes all goey and soft!! And they are a fair size so i really feel like i am having something naughty!! Definitly one of my fave low syn treats xx

Mmmmm I am liking the gooey pink n white idea...these are definitely going on my shopping list (and being hidden from the kids!)

Back