HELP ME!!!!!!

Twiggy29

Hi Everyone,
Well started CD yesterday (im a restarter, though lost track of how many). Anyway last time I did it was last year for 7 weeks and managed to shed about 2.5stone. I dont remember having such headaches or having such a bad time getting into ketosis. Also totm today and I just feel so so so angry and on verge of going to kitchen (have been hiding in bedroom yesterday and half of today to avoid food) and gorging on anything I can find - I know it wont make me happy so why do I want to do it - I mean there is never choc or taytos in the house so your talking it would be whats there so cheese sambo or boiled eggs, nothing amazing and I know that BUT why am i ready to cry and just eat it for what I think will be pleasure...:cry::mad:

Sorry everyone for having such a rant....I know why I want to do this, to reclaim my life and actually partake in it rather than it passing by in front of me, I want to actually accept an offer from my friends to go out rather than constant decline, I want to go on a date and be treated like a princess and I know I will not get any of these if I dont lose weight... so why am I so angry and annoyed that I could go to the shop two mins away and stock up on goodies.....HELP...

Aw.... {{{hugs}}}

It's okay - you can get through this! I know it's tough to remember right now, but you chose Cambridge because it's the fastest way to get those pounds off!

Try:
  • brushing your teeth
  • drinking some water
  • having a bath / shower
  • painting your fingernails (hard to eat while your nail polish is drying :D)
  • putting some music on and having a mad boogie round your bedroom :)
  • writing down all the reasons you want to lose weight
  • looking online at all the nice clothes you want to wear this summer

Stay strong - you can do this!

just think of the reasons why you decided to start cd, the first few days are the worse another couple of days it will be easier be strong hun YOU CAN DO THIS ((((((((hugs))))))

periods make most of us go weird hun! just before i came on i was eating everything - nothing was safe muhaha i also tend to get really snappy and aggressive, poor bf has to put up with my threats of violence lol so not only do i get fatter, but i get nasty too. oh the joys! i agree with lily - just try to focus on why ur doing this, u know giving in will put ur hard work at jeopardy.

maybe try going for a walk - leave the purse at home so u cant get anything from the shop - exercise can help with periods, distracts you from food AND will help you lose weight :)

Thanks you guys (really really really really mean that)
No-one knows im on this, purely cos dont go anywhere to need to tell anyone. I suppose starting and totm falling together was always going to challenge me and prob the extra reason finding it more difficult this time as previous times had slight headache day two and got over it.

Taking yere advice and turning up the volume to my favourite songs and pulling out the clothes that will fit me each week (based on knowledge from past experiences) and putting them in order of when car wear them.... am I sad or what...lol

Thanks for replying ......

Back