Help me!

Mburke

Silver Member
Husband does not understand that when you start to eat you have to do it slowly he is at me to go out for a meal tonight never mind that I haven't started my refeed week yet every time I say no he just says you r going and you will have something to eat why can't everyone let me alone. My mum and him think I need to eat because I am so cold all the time and he said I woke him last night because I was so cold I mean what do you do I have only 2 and half weeks left before I refeed why can't he wait.
Worst of all he wants us to have an Indian I really am not able think I will just kill him life would be alot easyier :(

ohhhh hun!! I sooooo know the feeling!!! My hubby can be the same too. I cant write a long post as need to go out, but sit him down and explain what this det means to you and how much it has changed your life.Explain to him you have the rest of your life to eat and yu onky ahve a few week left. I told my hubby, when Im in ketosis i dont feel hungry so the diet is fine to cope with, however if i eat then i am out of ketosis and its lke starting 'again'. I told my hubby it will mean i will be hunry the whole week until my body gets back into ketosis....do u want me to suffer?

stay and be firm. try and be reasonable and explain, if all else fails tell him tough. its your body and your life, sometimes you have to be selfish and think of ureself. if worst comes to worst and u have to eat, go just for the meat and salad, green salads preferably, like have the lamb chops, or the chicken eaten from the curry but NO RICE or NAAN or alcohol!

let me know hun wat happens! xxx

Thank gooses for your support he has gone off to get food I wouldnt ring the order so don't know what he will turn up with. Hopefully he will head in to the kitchen to watch match of the day and I can slip it to the dog to eat as I am feeling like crap as my mum told me to eat something and when I said I had packed up all my old clothes that were too big to give away she said keep them as you never know you might need them again oh I just love the support of family's

U keep storng, ur doing a great job. Others who haven't done a vlcd just don't seem to "get it" do they?! And ditch the big clothes lady!!! x

Well have let myself down by eat but back on my shake tomorrow 100% and I have said to him he can put up with me being a ***** for the week till I get back into katosis and yes the black bags are off to the charity shop 1st thing Monday if they arent there I can't get back in to them so thank you yeye sorry for letting you all down only thing is I didn't have any wine which he was about to open for me but I said no way that was going to far

Well have let myself down by eat but back on my shake tomorrow 100% and I have said to him he can put up with me being a ***** for the week till I get back into katosis and yes the black bags are off to the charity shop 1st thing Monday if they arent there I can't get back in to them so thank you yeye sorry for letting you all down only thing is I didn't have any wine which he was about to open for me but I said no way that was going to far

Hi Mburke,
I really feel for you,
It must be tough !
I can relate to the family support thing,
Today I went over to visit my brother , he paid me a compliment , he said that he had noticed my weight loss!!
And then my sis in law had to add ,'she will soon put it back on ' :(
However comments like that just make me more stronger .
I find that if your to big , then the world has a go at you and if you try to do something about it , we're criticised .
Oh well onwards and downwards .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can choose your friends but not your family, right? I don't know what it is but as soon as people seem to lose a good chunk of weight its as though people get so jealous of their success they just want to bring them down. Do you think your hubby's feeling a bit insecure, that you may find someone else now you're looking and feeling great? You've let no one down lovely, I know you'll be back strong tomorrow. Definitely get rid of the big clothes you are not going back! Best wishes Mburke.

Just to add to that, no need to appologise! U haven't let anyone down! X

Awww bless you Mburke, you didn't let anyone down. Tomorrow is a new day x x x

Hey mburke stay strong u have done so well so far. Monday is a new day and hopefully u will have great losses cxxx

Hey mburke stay strong u have done so well so far. Monday is a new day and hopefully u will have great losses cxxx

Hi Amar

I'm sure you were asking on a few threads about making up the strawberry shake hot? couldnt fnd where it was so didnt know where to reply.

just to let u know, I quite often have the chocolate and vanilla ones hot, I always put decaff coffee n mine as I prefer the taste that way, I make both shakes in the blender with coffee and 2 canderel sweetner (I dont put sweetner in my cold shakes) and blend it thoroughly than put it in a pot and heat it in the stove. either make it thick with less water so it fits into a mug or make a thinner one if i neeed to up the water intake for the day and as I dont have a large enough mug, will just warm it in the pan so its not boling and put it in my large glass i have my shakes in, have it warm in glass cup as opposed to hot as dont want to crack the glass and te glass gets really hot if the shake is to hot. just be careful as that can be dangerous. Ive not tried the straberry shakes warm but dnt see no harm in trying. have a go and let me know. Ive never been into the strawberry, make get one this week and try it again!

let me know how it tastes! I dont think id advise putting cofffee in the strawberry! maybe a couple of tablet sweeteners?

you've not let anyone down Mburke, its hard becoz if hubby brings food and even if you intend to eat only a little - what does he expect, just havea bit and than carry on craving it watching him eat!! its not easy! you get temepted and once you eat you want to enjoy it so dnt be harsh on ureself. get back on it 100 % though!

Well everyone I have been so sick all day with my stomach over eating last night. only had 1 shake at 2pm today might try another shortly but won't be able for 3 as the cramps are so bad just wish I could vomit or get rid of it another way have being blaming himself and next thing he says is well maybe next week you could try something a bit lighter does he not understand that I only have 2weeks 3days before I refeed give me strength please

Forgot to say thank you for all your support ladies

Hi Amar

I'm sure you were asking on a few threads about making up the strawberry shake hot? couldnt fnd where it was so didnt know where to reply.

just to let u know, I quite often have the chocolate and vanilla ones hot, I always put decaff coffee n mine as I prefer the taste that way, I make both shakes in the blender with coffee and 2 canderel sweetner (I dont put sweetner in my cold shakes) and blend it thoroughly than put it in a pot and heat it in the stove. either make it thick with less water so it fits into a mug or make a thinner one if i neeed to up the water intake for the day and as I dont have a large enough mug, will just warm it in the pan so its not boling and put it in my large glass i have my shakes in, have it warm in glass cup as opposed to hot as dont want to crack the glass and te glass gets really hot if the shake is to hot. just be careful as that can be dangerous. Ive not tried the straberry shakes warm but dnt see no harm in trying. have a go and let me know. Ive never been into the strawberry, make get one this week and try it again!

let me know how it tastes! I dont think id advise putting cofffee in the strawberry! maybe a couple of tablet sweeteners?

Hello goose thanks alot for ur reply ! I have been having hot chocolate shakes recently they really taste delicious with sweetner. Am gona try adding decaf coffee n see how it tastes :) regarding the straweberry I will give it a try and let u know :) xxxx

Back