help me!!!!

startonmonday

hello there everyone, im a 25 year old male, touching the 20 stone. was thinking of goin on the cambridge diet. was wantingsome input if you have any. have tried a few diets before and i dont think i have had my heart into it. but i have to lose some weight it is getting me down. so, if anyone has any infomation, tips or suggestions. please leave a message.

thanks
jj.

Welcome JJ! The best advice would be to go and see your CDC and talk it through, there are different plans that include food as well as sole source where you just have the meal replacement packs. Personally I think it is fantastic and potentially life changing but we all have to find the diet that suits us.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Gx

Hi jj,welcome to minimin's. cd is a great diet 1st week is tough but once your over the first few days it gets easier.If you stick to it 100% you will be loosing weight very quick. Men tend to lose quicker than us girls. There is alot of different flavours of shakes,soups,there is bars from week 3. also mix a mousse and water flavours. Have you spoken to a cdc yet? Best of luck with what ever you decide. this site is great for help/advice/support whatever we are all going through the same thing so join in.

becky xxx

Hi JJ, welcome to Mins. I am on CD ss and have to say that it is not an easy diet, but it has proven results in a fast amount of time. If you have a strong willpower to keep to just the shakes and water then it should be a success for you.

cheers girls, havnt spoke to a cdc yet but found one that covers my area and will speak to her on the weekend. thanks for your input.
porgeous u look fantastic well done.

hopefully i will have photos with same results soon.

jj.x

Thank JJ and good luck. Let us know how you get one when you have spoken to your CDC.

Gx

Hi JJ! Glad to have you on board!! Just echoing what the others have said really, fab diet, tough to start with but the results are so worth it!!

I hope you get on well with your CDC. Let us know wont you!

BTW, not been on CD that long myself, but did another SS plan (LL) last year, and went from 20 st to around 12st. Have regained some, hence being back on SS, sadly!!

hello there everyone, im a 25 year old male, touching the 20 stone. was thinking of goin on the cambridge diet. was wantingsome input if you have any. have tried a few diets before and i dont think i have had my heart into it. but i have to lose some weight it is getting me down. so, if anyone has any infomation, tips or suggestions. please leave a message.

thanks
jj.

Hiya JJ

I started on CD SS on 20th may, my fiance started on LL on 23rd, he has lost 11.5lbs in his first week!!:D However he doesnt like the CBT classes that he attends with it so is switching over to CD on Thursday. So i will persuade him to post on here to give you some support:).

Personally i would definitely say that the first week is tough (especially the first 4 days!) Once you hit ketosis you will feel much better.

If you want amazing results (and fast!!) go for it hun! It really helps you learn why and how we get overweight in the firstplace and helps us to correct it slowly to help our bodies adjust.

You will get tons of support on here JJ so keep posting :) and good luck with your weightloss journey!

debs x

Hello, I'm on my seventh week and would reccomend it to anyone. I am 51 and started at around 23.5 stone and I have now lost three stone (three and a half by my scales!) The previous advice is all good, talk to a councellor and listen to what they say. No diet is easy, you can't do it without willpower but I've never tried a diet that produced such terrific results over a short period. I've stuck with it and I intend to keep going.

Hello, I'm on my seventh week and would reccomend it to anyone. I am 51 and started at around 23.5 stone and I have now lost three stone (three and a half by my scales!) The previous advice is all good, talk to a councellor and listen to what they say. No diet is easy, you can't do it without willpower but I've never tried a diet that produced such terrific results over a short period. I've stuck with it and I intend to keep going.

well done you thats a fab weight loss so far ;)

thanks
jj.

hey JJ - WELCOME to Minimins :D

you've come to the right place for support - take a look at the inspiration slide show and prepare to be amazed !!!

advice ? - stick with the packs, drink your water...and then some....and watch yourself SHRINK !!!

and.....stay on here if you find that the goin is tough !

best of luck....keep us posted !

Debz xx

Back