HELP ME...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...Please!

I have been on SS+ for 4 weeks. Changed to SS yesterday, now Its 3:55pm and I've had TWO BARS, and half a shake...That leaves me with half a shake for the rest of the day and night, ( Im working a night shift)
    What am I gonna do? I feel soooo weak.
    I cant sleep coz my friend is over,alongside my son and lil sister.
    I feel like Im going down. Next thing in my mouth will be crisps. HELP PLEASE.
    I have NO energy.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    keep calm it will be fine!

tell your friend politely that your sorry but you have to work tonite so you can go for a sleep

get glugging to try and help with hunger pangs

its not the end of the world if you take an extra shake to work its better than crisps!

and if all else fails on the way to work buy a small pack of cooked chicken to eat while your there! but keep glugging!

dont worry you will be fine we all get are bad days!

stay strong xxx

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

if you need to, you could have an extra half pack - I work nights on weekends too and sometimes have an extra pack. I've seen some CDCs on here say they have some clients that do this. Some manage without. But if it is what keeps you from stuffing crisps in your mouth - have an extra pack

5. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies, what to do what do do! Why do we do it to ourselves? Can I just have an extra pack full stop? And take a tetra to work with me and have the half b4 i go?

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would say yes, take the extra pack to work, if you're going to be up all day and all night you're going to need it

7. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I found that an extra shake or some cooked chicken or turkey (it's got less fat) works wonders and will get you through it. Don't let yourself go too long without a drink because that always triggers hunger in me, so I drink constantly :D

If you can have a rest, or a bath do so, because distraction is great at alleviating hunger too

8. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks again everyone!Just had the other half of my shake and wil take a tetra and some water into work and prob have that at about midnight or one am!!
    Wish me luck...this is surely a disaster waiting to happen.

9. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck im sure you can do it!

just imagine how proud of yourself you will be when getting into bed tomorrow morning knowing that you were in control!!
    xxx

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck. What time do you finish? I will be finishing at 8am - long night

11. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    8am???!?!?!? Good Luck to u Dancing Im finishing at about 4, so not that bad, I will be thinking about u every time I feel like Im going under. Thinking, Dancing is doing it so can I!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.