• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Addicted to Minimins!
Ok, I've not struggled at all today & i know evenings are harder for me but i'm starting to crack (and i'm not even a week in!) Got through dinner - kids and hubby had sausage and mash - got through food shopping at Asda (even though the cooked chicken smelled gorgeous) but i now have an over-whelming urge to eat!! ARRRRRRRGHGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

you can do it hun

Addicted to Minimins!
Well am currently supping a hot cup of tea and once i get the girls and the bubby to sleep i'm gonna be having an early one.
Remember your challenge! The less you cheat , the sooner you eat!
I know how you feel, but I am having an early night and off to bed soon. Just really wish I had my first weigh in under my belt and that way I could see that this diet is working.
I'm back on CD after a break. If I'm craving & I'm going to cheat I tend to crunch on celery. Dunno if it's allowed but it stops me eating anything else:D

Addicted to Minimins!
Managed to see off the munchies with an early night - but its 2am and i can't sleep - i forgot this is a side effect of Cambridge for me - insomnia!

Trying to stay positive..
eh, evenings are the worst:| i'm fine food-wise during the day, but when i come home from work at 8pm, i have nothing to do but look at the fridge door:)