help mee!

Rosie17

Hey guys, i'm new to this so bare with me :) :)

The reason why i've joined up to this weight forum thing is to get some help, and advice from people in the same horrible situation as me, i'm finding it so hard to diet, and just need some motivation from people in the same footsteps as me :/

I'm sick of crying every night because of how bad my weight is, i'm only 17 years old and 20 stone, :cry: someone help me :cry:

Would be nice to speak to some of you all in my situation, please contact me if you are as i would like to talk about this.

Rosie x3

Rosie

Welcome to Mini Mins! Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Like you, I struggled a lot with motivation before I joined these forums and you've come to the right place for moral support.

How many calories are you consuming at the moment? What emotions/situations trigger you to struggle with your diet?

Hi Rosie

don't put yourself down on it. You need motivation to get fit! Just think of what you'll be like when you've lost all the weight!

I'm in kind of the same situation as you, I'm 18 and I weigh 239 pounds. It's not nice to think about but what keeps me going is the success stories on this forum and the fact that I used to be a normal weight and I knew that I looked so much better. It will all be worth it!!! Trust me.

Hi Rosie
would really like to give you big hug honey.
You are in right place here so many nice people with amazing stories to tell and prob been where you are just now. You will get some fab advice and support on here. Please dont give up which is what ive done in past started then gave up which just makes you more unhappy. Im super determind this time and in right frame of mind for losing weight whci is where you need to be. are you following a diet just now?
if you need a gab im happy to lend my ears to you. im new to this site aswell
xxx:flowers:

Keep posting Rosie - we're all in the same boat here, all fighting personal battles with food, whatever stage we're at!

Please don't despair. You're tackling this problem right now while you're still so young and you have all the time in the world to conquer it. Don't panic and don't beat yourself up about it. Anything is achievable if you want it enough!

Back