help meeeeee

Aww thanks Marie, 3 back on aver Christmas but not as bad as I was expecting to be honest, hoping it will be off next week :/ xx

lost the three I gained over xmas the week after, and another one last week, I used to be disheartened with a one lb loss but now I'm happy with it, off is off, one lb at a time :)

Oh and I'm proper in love with my ticker now, no words to describe how great it is to actually see the numbers going down :D xxx

Oh and I'm proper in love with my ticker now, no words to describe how great it is to actually see the numbers going down :D xxx

Yep the ticker is fab. I love updating mine :) If you enjoy watching that go down you could do your stats in your profile too :) Everytime I fall off the wagon or think I haven't achieved something I just look at how I have done overall to keep me motivated. I love watching so many of us all doing this together.

2 more down (well its 4 this week but had put on before that) happy chappy now, am around the same as when I got married now :)

ahhh just looking at this makes me want to slap myself, put a fair bit back on since then but am starting the terriann 123 diet try n get it back off. not even sure how much i weigh now last time i weighed in i didnt like it at all :/

new year new start love good luck x

Back