• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help, missing shakes!

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Thought I'd start a new thread on this as haven't had much response to it when it has been in other posts...
My CDC has gone away and I won't see her til Sept 8th. I went yesterday and ordered (what I thought was) enough shakes to last til she comes back. However, Maths never was my strong point and I somehow under ordered, leaving me 7 short.
She is away now, so no chance of help there, and she is the only CDC here, so can't ring someone else and ask. I emailed my friend hoping she may have some 'spare' (she's having a break) but she doesn't and I just don't know what to do!:cry:
The only thing I can think of is to have 7 nights of adding a meal...but I know you're supposed to do this as well as have 3 shakes...which clearly I don't have! If I did 2 shakes and a meal with slightly more veg, do you think it would work? I feel such a twit :(
Really would appreciate any help or advice please (not to mention maths lessons!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Where abouts r u ???

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I'm in Germany. The CDC is the only one who works out here through the forces world.

Arrgghh nightmare. Hard to know what to suggest. Hopefully one of the cdc will come on and help u out with some advice xxxxx

Boo

Silver Member
where about's in Germany are you? I travl through work to germany quite a bit. xx

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Near Hannover. Have emailed another friend who did the diet for a bit to see if she has anything as she too is having a break.....any CDC got any help for me?

Wilma

Silver Member
Hope you get sorted! Could you get any slimfast or Atkins products to tide you over??

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Maybe another CDC can post some to you???

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Thank you to everyone for your replies and the pm's....I am pleased to say that I have *finally* heard back from the second friend who has kindly promised to send me her 'spare' shakes which I can replace when I see my CDC again.

So, thanks again for all of your kind words and generous offers, but I am sorted :D

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
glad its gonna be ok