HELP !!! motivation and inspiration neededition

Lyndsey83

Motivation needed....

I don't know where to start. I need to lose weight and I want 2013 to be the year I do it!!

I'm sick of being the fat sister/daughter/girlfriend/cousin etc

I'm 29 and weigh 18 stone! I have done ww before and lost 4 stone but then got pregnant and put bout 5 stone on. Since having the baby I just can't seem to shift the weight. Anyone else have this problem ?

I am going to rejoin ww meeting hopefull for a push and some inspiration.

I think it is often harder to stick to things as a mum. Pre-kids I could dedicate myself to diet but now they have to come first and I have the temptations of their food around, I have to put myself in tempting environments for them. It makes dieting harder in a way but I know I have to do so I am healthy and a good role model for them

yes absolutely i am the same i have only shifted a few stone since my 2 kids were born and now they are 11 and 8 and it doesnt get easier.
i have just decided that its time for me to get healthier for all of us and the by product of that is that hopefully i will be slimmer
i dont have any tips as just started again myself but just think about yourself and put yourself first for a change (i have put away all the christmas choc in a box and thats my only strategy apart from tracking points and getting exercise when i can) plan some family exercise if you can walks or cycles?
s4s

Motivation needed....

I don't know where to start. I need to lose weight and I want 2013 to be the year I do it!!

I'm sick of being the fat sister/daughter/girlfriend/cousin etc

I'm 29 and weigh 18 stone! I have done ww before and lost 4 stone but then got pregnant and put bout 5 stone on. Since having the baby I just can't seem to shift the weight. Anyone else have this problem ?

I am going to rejoin ww meeting hopefull for a push and some inspiration.

Hiya hun!

Well u are defo taking the right step by saying ur going to re join a meeting. When is it ur going to a meeting?
I am at a same sort as weight as u! all my weight when on after having my son, dnt get me wrong i have never been the slim girl but i have never been this big either!
I am getting married in August and thankfully one of my bridesmaids asked me to go to WW with her and i love it! i am a bit disappointed in myself that i put 7.5lb on over christmas but 2013 is OUR year ;)

saying that i am not jus losing weight for my wedding i am doing it as my son doesnt want a mum who cnt run around playin football ect coz how over weight i am! i am also in that stage of my life where i want to b there girl in all the nice clothes and not jus in the ones that fit!!

i cant afford the gym so i do exercise dvd's so i stick one of them on when Lucas ( my son) is happy in the front room watching the tele or playin! I find taking him out for a walk helps as well i take his push chair incase he gets bored of walkin but (dependin on the wather!) i try get out of an hour/ hour and a half a day! sometimes i do find it hard to get up and go but once i have done it i feel fab!!

u should start a food diary on here! i have one the link in my my signature, the ladies on here are amazing and are sooooo supporative!

i truely wish u all the best and please let me no if u have a diary as i will follow you journey

xxxx

Thanks for the kind words ladies!!!

I put on all my weight after my son too and like that I have never been this big but have also never been thin and I don't want to be either. Like you said I want to be healthy for my son so that we can play together and mommy doesn't need to stop and catch her breathe.

I think my weigh day will be Wednesday. I'm just checking class times at the moment. I think once I get my head around the pro points I'll start a diary. Hopefully it'll help.

I'll follow you and hopefully try and get some thinspiration!!

Onwards and downwards :)

Back