Help moved to 810 and have crashed and burned after day 1. Don't know what to do :-(

llydaw

I've been on SS since the 21st Feb and haven't cheated at all. My BMI is now 25 so I moved up to 810 as per the book, but my counsellor said I didn't have to move to 810 which confused me a bit. I managed day 1 and didn't cheat but from day 2 onwards I've been hopeless! I can manage a bar in the morning and a soup lunchtime and 3 litres of water no problem, but come evening I just eat everything in sight! I think I need to go back to SS and take food out of the picture but I'm I've booked and paid for personal training session from next week and have 3 a week booked for the next 6 weeks so will need to eat something. What should I do? please help, I really want to get this weight off but at this rate I don't think I'm going to make it. I've got 1.5-2 stone left to lose, my 5ft 5 and 10stone 10.

tks all x

First of all - well done on getting to the 810 stage! :clap:

Some CWPC's seem to ignore the "rules" and do their own thing, but for what it's worth, I think you're right to move to 810, especially cos you're about to introduce exercise. You need the extra protein to keep your body from breaking down muscle mass now you haven't as much fat to burn.

Now, the eating thing - really common. :hug99: Every dieter in the world recognises this scenario! I suspect some carbs have crept in somewhere and that's what's making it really tough to stick to 810. I think if I were you, I'd do a few days of SS - no more than a week - just to get myself back into ketosis. Then go straight back to 810 - but view it just like SS. See your 810 meal as another shake - get the quantities exactly right, be anal about weighing your veg and protein. :) I didn't see any mention of a third shake in your post - have you been having it? Make sure you do - you need to do 810 by the book too.

Don't lose heart, this is definitely just a temporary blip!

First of all - well done on getting to the 810 stage! :clap:

Some CWPC's seem to ignore the "rules" and do their own thing, but for what it's worth, I think you're right to move to 810, especially cos you're about to introduce exercise. You need the extra protein to keep your body from breaking down muscle mass now you haven't as much fat to burn.

Now, the eating thing - really common. :hug99: Every dieter in the world recognises this scenario! I suspect some carbs have crept in somewhere and that's what's making it really tough to stick to 810. I think if I were you, I'd do a few days of SS - no more than a week - just to get myself back into ketosis. Then go straight back to 810 - but view it just like SS. See your 810 meal as another shake - get the quantities exactly right, be anal about weighing your veg and protein. :) I didn't see any mention of a third shake in your post - have you been having it? Make sure you do - you need to do 810 by the book too.

Don't lose heart, this is definitely just a temporary blip!

Thanks Lily, I did think that I should go back to SS and glad you said it too, so I know I'm doing the right thing. When I've been eating everything I've not had my 3rd shake as I've been thinking about the calories but on the first day of 810 I did 3 products and the meal. So if I do SS until Sunday and move to 810 on Monday I should be back in ketosis, right? I've got my training session on Tuesday afternoon so should I move to 810 on the Monday and not the Tuesday?

tks again. x

Thanks Lily, I did think that I should go back to SS and glad you said it too, so I know I'm doing the right thing. When I've been eating everything I've not had my 3rd shake as I've been thinking about the calories but on the first day of 810 I did 3 products and the meal. So if I do SS until Sunday and move to 810 on Monday I should be back in ketosis, right? I've got my training session on Tuesday afternoon so should I move to 810 on the Monday and not the Tuesday?

tks again. x

Seems a good plan to me - I think you'll be fine with 810 by Monday. But if you want to err on the side of caution, opt for the less carby items on 810 (like chicken, white fish, turkey) for the first few days - I find cottage cheese very more ish, LOL, probably cos it's higher in carbs.

I think once you're in the swing of it, you'll be fine! :clap: Great that you're doing some exercise (hmm, really need to think about that myself sometime soon... :)).

Seems a good plan to me - I think you'll be fine with 810 by Monday. But if you want to err on the side of caution, opt for the less carby items on 810 (like chicken, white fish, turkey) for the first few days - I find cottage cheese very more ish, LOL, probably cos it's higher in carbs.

I think once you're in the swing of it, you'll be fine! :clap: Great that you're doing some exercise (hmm, really need to think about that myself sometime soon... :)).

Thanks your a star. Just hope the exercise doesn't slow my weight loss

Back