Help my band is 4 days away!

chezza1

:tear_drop:Im having my band in 4 days and my emotions are running wild like a pack of horses. I think because i have used food as a comfort blanket like most people do im feel abit vunrable. Has anyone come across this just before op?????? start my milk and yogurt (yuk) diet on monday.
:confused:

chezza:D

I should imagine its exactly how most feel just before their op. Get yourself over to the surgical weight loss threads. Lots on there are pre & post op and theres some wonderful advice. good luck.

Chez

You have nothing to worry about!
You're doing this for your health and happy future!

This is such a major thing, you're bound to feel all over the place. Just focus on the end result, you wont be letting food control you, you will control the food. You will be in complete control of your life, how liberating is that?!

We are all here to help you through it just like you'll be here for me when my time comes in September. You'll be a new woman in no time at all and your pride in yourself will get you through this if nothing else!

You know where I am!

Lots of love and luck for Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you!xxxx

Thankyou Happe and Cowgirl...........Im going for an indian meal tonight with my husband and some family members. Its my husbands birthday bless him. Im trying to calm down and think about the weight loss but i feel so guilty going for a slap up when its only a few days away ( not that i will mind when im stuffing the food in) Indian food is my downfall. Any tips on milk diet would be apprieciated and i hate yogurt. what date did you get Gina for your your band i know its in september......not long now for you too.........woop woop.xxx

Hi Chez,

It's not til 28th October, I come back off hols on 10th Ot and have to do a 2 week pre-op diet then its the big day! Im sure I'll be cacking it like you the weekend before!

Have a nice time tonight, don't feel guilty, you enjoy your husbands birthday cos next year he'll only have half the wife to play with!!!xxxx

Back