Help, need a poo, have tried several things!

What are these husk things?
Do they work?!
Are we allowed them?

All questions I know!

:giggle::sick0019: been there too Toots!! too funny.

In my first week... actually I won't go into the gory details but I am sure it had a head and shoulders but it came out my bottom!! I tried 2 glycerine sups, but all they did was mulch up the stuff behind the blockage which all squirted around and left the blockage... ok I'm going into way too much detail but I almost went to ER!!!

But then I made a rudimentary enema and squirted warm water in there which softened it all and by 11.30pm that evening I gave birth to it.... after making all sorts of promises to god that I'd be a good girl from now on etc etc... seriously never thought I'd ever have a professional enema, let alone a self induced one... wasn't sure I knew what I was doing but gee I am an advocate now after having been through that!!

Been fine ever since (poo like rabitt droppings but never have any trouble getting them out)... apologies for TMI but it might help someone in severe pain!

This thread has me giggling. I am taking the husks now, but I still feel I may need to drink some lax tea or something.

oh my word this has had me laughing. we don't hold back do we!! it's too early for this at 8.45am when i'm starting work, ha. i use senokot on the odd occasion and it works just fine for me :)

abz xx

Many thanks for all your input!

I will get some ducolax just for emergencies! but I have heard that movical is good because it absorbs water into the stool and helps things along, and they use is in hospitals...

I will see whether they do it at my local super market. I will go through self serve though, so no snooping assistant tries to talk me out of getting a pile of laxatives!

I just read a thread that says that you lube them and push them up your bottom

I do NOT want to have to be doing that kind of thing!!:eek:

They probably mean glyercine supositories - and they do go up your bum but are uber effective (its not as horrific as it sounds) insert and leave for half an hour or so and et voila ...

Back