Help! Need advice

Shazzbot

Hi Everyone. I did TFR for 6 weeks and lost 35 lbs. i did refeed thena nd lost 2lb. I was thrilled. This week I went to my weigh in. I gained 1lb. I stuck to 800-1000 calories per day every day. I did not do any exercise this week and I was not drinking 2ltrs of water every day, but i was most days. Has this happened to anyone. Is it water retention from not drinking enough or am I eating too few calories as my boyfriend thinks and I am putting my body into starvation mode. Any advice would be great

Dont panic hon. After a stint on tfr the body takes a few weeks to adjust to eating again. Your gain may be down to this or to totm. I doubt its anything to do with water intake either.
Are you staying on 800-1000 cals to continue losing weight? Depending on your build etc you can work out cal intake to maintain or lose. myfitnesspal.com is a good site to work out this and to check your cal intake for a few days to see how you are doing.
My advice is don't panic and just monitor the situation. You may see a loss next week.

Thanks Irish Molly. I need loose alot more weight yes. i came off TFR beacsue I am going on holiday in september to an all inclusive resort and i want to srteady my weight out before i go and be used to eating healthy so I don't gain alot on hols. I will go back on tfr after that. i have been using myfitness pal it is fab.

Ah well you have a good plan for yourself so just keep at it. Be careful between now and your holiday.

Back