Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help! Need advice

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by Shazzbot, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Shazzbot

Shazzbot Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everyone. I did TFR for 6 weeks and lost 35 lbs. i did refeed thena nd lost 2lb. I was thrilled. This week I went to my weigh in. I gained 1lb. I stuck to 800-1000 calories per day every day. I did not do any exercise this week and I was not drinking 2ltrs of water every day, but i was most days. Has this happened to anyone. Is it water retention from not drinking enough or am I eating too few calories as my boyfriend thinks and I am putting my body into starvation mode. Any advice would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Dont panic hon. After a stint on tfr the body takes a few weeks to adjust to eating again. Your gain may be down to this or to totm. I doubt its anything to do with water intake either.
    Are you staying on 800-1000 cals to continue losing weight? Depending on your build etc you can work out cal intake to maintain or lose. myfitnesspal.com is a good site to work out this and to check your cal intake for a few days to see how you are doing.
    My advice is don't panic and just monitor the situation. You may see a loss next week.

4. Shazzbot

Shazzbot Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Irish Molly. I need loose alot more weight yes. i came off TFR beacsue I am going on holiday in september to an all inclusive resort and i want to srteady my weight out before i go and be used to eating healthy so I don't gain alot on hols. I will go back on tfr after that. i have been using myfitness pal it is fab.

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ah well you have a good plan for yourself so just keep at it. Be careful between now and your holiday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.