Step 1 Sole Source + Help!!! Need company to keep me on track

Hiya only now getting in... I lost 8.5lbs!!!!! Over the Flippin moon... Been hard today though, and I don't know why... I'm hungry and getting the water down has been hard... But I'm ok, think I just need an early night it's been a busy day. How did your weekend go?

Oh wow thats fantastic well done you. Weekend was good but one of my friends couldn't meet for the get together. She is pregnant and has a two year old and didnt want to risk getting stuck in the snow so that was a little disappointing.

How was your childrens party. Its my neices 3rd birthday In a couple of weeks so getting prepared for the chaos.

Thanks I'm so glad it was a good result!! I know the following weigh ins will be around 3lb but I'm prepared for that!!! The party went ok... Nothing slipped into my mouth this time .. On purpose or otherwise..lol. It was in an organised soft play thing then they had nuggets / sausage/ pizza and chips for food... That doesn't bother me really... It's actual party food...cocktail sausages, sandwiches, crisps........god I don't half go on about food do I??? Lol that's all I think of now...ha ha

Is the snow bad up with u? I live in South Wales and its ok ... Mind you I was working up the valleys today and there was snow about!!! Can you believe we were having a heat wave this time last year???

Can't believe the weather at all. I live in south Yorkshire so we do tend to get quite a bit.

Know what you mean about party food. Hopeing the kids will keep me busy so I wont be tempted.

I dont feel as hungry today dont know if thats a good thing?

Back