Step 1 Sole Source help need motivation!!

jakki.

Hi all im jakki just started the cambridge im on day 2!

Iv got the worste head ache you can imagine but still getting through the day!!:sigh:

Im finding it hard at night tho any tips??

Iv got my sister 30th on the 4th october and we're going to magaluf i dont want to be a wale! :cry:so i have 4 weeks hopefully ill do well by then just need some motivation!!

Also how do you get through the weekend i know thats going to be my downfall!!!

thanks guys and girls much love xxx

hi there
im just through the first week and i found headaches went about day 3, then days 4 to 6 i was really knackered and felt a bit weird (think it was my body adjusting to ketosis). thats the bad news the good news is after that im feeling much better and not hungry. and although i ve only been on it for 10 for days or so ive lost nearly a stone. im also on holiday from the 22 sept so wanted a bit less of me for that. it does exactly want it says on the tin. if you stick to it and i ve found i ve not wanted to cheat because of the hol you get fantastic losses.
my advice would be just keep going and drink loads of water
good luck
jx

yeah im the same still got the headache today and a fury tongue so hopefully im on track to ketos!!

tonight will be hard every friday i have fat friday my night in with takeaways!!!
I'm drinking loads but am getting bored! im drinking my green but really craving normal tea with milk and 2 sugars lol

Wow nearly a stone in 10 days that makes me want to stick to it well done!! i just need to get through this weekend ill be ok then.

thanks hun

I actually started on a saturday even though it was my usual takeaway night lol sigh, try to occupy your mind like if i sit down and read a book while drinking my water i get my mind off the FEED ME loop lol good luck you can do it :) xxx

at the weekend keep as busy as you can i struggled last sat so have much more planned this weekend , like the FEED ME loop, very familiar.

one thing jackie im doing ss+ stil got the good losses i use mine for milk so i can have it in tea and coffee. i take sugar in fresh coffee and swapped to a sweetener when im out helps me along. not 100% sure but don t think your supposed to use them ( or at least some of them) but if not used all the time seems to be ok for me.
if anybody does know the correct line with sweeteners could they let me know as my consultant is on hol and i only started last week.

hi sky dragon i was told you wasnt aloud any extra milk or sugar/sweeteners thats why we can't have diet coke which is killing me!! I got over the weekend and i did break a little on sunday i had some chicken and veg but the only thing i had!! :( Im back on track now just hope it hasnt ruined my ketosis stage!!!
I have my weigh in tomo so fingers crossed lol

hi there

dont think you will have stopped ketosis cause if it was within the guide lines of ss+ then its really just like having a one of ss+ day. i dont have extra milk just my 200mls but when im out for coffee i ve started taking americano with one sweetener, your right its not allowed but as its maybe 2 max in a week i ve decided to take it on the chin. i meet the girls a couple of times a week and just means i can enjoy the experience. my counsellor said you could have coke zero because it has different sweeteners in it. this seems to be a debated fact as i ve read on here that other ones have said no way. you could check with yours to see what they say, doubt even if it is allowed you could drink it all the time but maybe one every so often as a treat would be al-right.

i ve only been on the diet for 2 weeks so do not claim any expertise in the full rules

and hope you get a great weigh in
jx

hi there

dont think you will have stopped ketosis cause if it was within the guide lines of ss+ then its really just like having a one of ss+ day. i dont have extra milk just my 200mls but when im out for coffee i ve started taking americano with one sweetener, your right its not allowed but as its maybe 2 max in a week i ve decided to take it on the chin. i meet the girls a couple of times a week and just means i can enjoy the experience. my counsellor said you could have coke zero because it has different sweeteners in it. this seems to be a debated fact as i ve read on here that other ones have said no way. you could check with yours to see what they say, doubt even if it is allowed you could drink it all the time but maybe one every so often as a treat would be al-right.

i ve only been on the diet for 2 weeks so do not claim any expertise in the full rules

and hope you get a great weigh in
jx

Hi,

My CDC says you can have sweeteners so long as its the tablets. We've got to have some small pleasures eh.

Marie x

thanks ladies
yeah i have stopped with the coke now iv opted for sparkling water instead try trick myself!!

I have my first wighin today so fingers crossed!!!

It has been hard i was nearly on the end of my friends panini this afternoon!!

Its so hard esp in work everyone eating there lunch i can smell the food i think im gona go mad! but then i think to myself this is why im fat im obsessed with food!!

hi jakki

i decided email cambridge as i thought its not fair people are being told one thing or another so this is the response

Hi Jen
Thank you for your email.We advise, while following one of the steps, to stick as closely to the plan outlined in the book as possible. Some fizzy drinks contain artificial sweeteners, which can trigger the hunger sensation and therefore possibly lead you off track or make your weight loss journey a little more difficult.If however, you wanted to try Coke Zero occasionally while following a plan and notice any change in your weight loss pattern, please be advised this may be the reason.If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me

.Kind regards Vanessa
Vanessa Thorogood
Consultant Training & Support CoordinatorCambridge Weight Plan

so that is the response from the horse`s mouth so to speak always good to now

Back