HELP!!!!! need support and advice :(

I'm looking for all the support I can get please! I have just started back trying to lose weight today! I thought a sunday is different so I can prepare myself for monday! today I have been to the gym and did 45 mins of just cardio. I came home and had fruit for breakfast as it was the most healthy thing i had in stock. going shopping after! lunch was baked salmon and salad with two hard boiled eggs, beetroot an a little colsaw. I'm already dying to eat junk food and my emotions are kicking in for me to quit! I am a big emotional eater and I am aware of this also my OH loves junk food aswell as healthy food but he likes a quick fix when hungry and I always cave! I hate myself when this happens. I have gained a couple of stone since the summer because I have stopped excercising and eating healthy. please take some time just to give me a push through to the next day or advice on which diet to do! as right now I am just eating better thats all! thank you so much for reading! x

Stay strong you have had a fantastic day so far, remember each time you dont give into your cravings you will find it easier the next time. Your diet sounds perfect to me but i suppose it depends on whether you want the support of a group etc. Let us know how you are getting on

Hi - I am just like you - only just starting - well actually I am restarting as of 3 - 4 weeks ago :) Stay strong - i am also an emotional eater... and its hard when OH is eating one meal - then I make the dogs their meal... it just smells so yummy :( (oh i should mention that the dogs are eating human foods... not canned dog food.. lol) BUT I push myself to get up and walk - and when I skip a day I feel so guilty all day - that i would rather walk for one hour than feel guilty 24 hrs. I think the main thing is not to be too hard on yourself... if you give in and have a bar of chocolate - dont give up - just learn and keep going.

I am wishing you all the best :)

Back