Help!! Need to find out calories for frankie & bennys foods!!

elle2585

8 t whole wheel of cheese
Does anyone know where I can get hold of the information. I'm looking for how many there are in the salmon fishcakes with the jacket potato option and the lemon torte. :confused:

I wasn't going to bother asking but then I saw how many there were in one of their pizzas (1300!!) so i thought i'd best check. it worried me a bit. mind you, i suppose that is an entire pizza. although people do eat them whole dont they. anyway...haha. off the point. any help would be much appreciated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was trying to do that with Nando's a few weeks ago! I got so many different answers on google that I gave up in the end. A good way of doing it may be that if you're like me you're pretty aware of what a healthy option is and roughly how many calories something might have, so judge for yourself how well that fits into your diet.

I don't know what kind of diet you're doing, but if I was having that as a homemade meal I'd think it was pretty reasonable (I wouldn't go crazy with the lemon torte though- maybe leave any cream if it comes with it). Just remember they probably don't use the healthiest ways of cooking things, especially cooking fish cakes, and also keep an eye on portion sizes.

The last time I ate out I just had what everyone else had, and I don't regret it even though it held back my diet.

Back