Help needed choosing diet please

heva

Hi, I am looking to start a diet and I need a little help choosing one. I'm 26, 5' 7" and 10st 8lbs. I have just started the gym and I am looking to start a new healthy diet to go with it.

I don't really know what I am looking for. I don't want to loose loads of weight quickly, I just want to reduce my calorie intake whilst eating healthily and tone up.

Ideally I don't want to pay a weekly fee for a diet, I just need advice on what is good for me, what isn't, how much to eat, portion control etc., or even just a good book with lots of healthy recipes !

Can anybody advise me of the best thing to do please ?

Thanks in advance
Heather

Hi and welcome. Can you get advice from the gym? Or you could look at some of the well-known diet websites as they often have specimen menus
Irene xx

Hi Heva,

I'm unsure of a diet to follow aswell so I have just stopped eating the things I knew helped with my weight gain - chips, twirls,crisps,jammie dodgers, harribo - the list is endless! But I lost 4lbs to my surprise so I plan to follow this until the weightloss slows, by that time I think I may have figured out the right kinda diet for me.

I did slimming world 2 years ago and It does work but I couldn't afford it after a while and buying the ingredients cost me abit too.

Everyone and there bodies are different...

Good Luck with what you choose :)

hello!!
i just joined for this reason too,
I am 5'6 weigh 10st 3lb and have the same options as you, want to just eat low fat and loose weight steadily x

Back