Help needed for 1st day......

You seemed to so better when you were weighing at class even though you didn't stay strangely. Maybe it's having that little bit more accountability that makes you more determined!?

My weekend was really busy but fun. I'm looking forward to this weekend coming as I'm having a spa break Sunday/Monday :) should be lovely and will be nice to chill out completely!

Ooh that sounds bliss! Who's going?

I just felt it was a waste with the classes but if I try again, I'll either knuckle down, because as you say, I'm facing someone every week, or I won't! Lol

I've just kinda slipped into a routine of being really on plan all week but not at the weekends and that's ok now and again but it's starting to be every weekend so I do know that's why I'm not seeing results!
I know I can eat out or have takeaways on plan, I've just been slack when it comes to choices and of course, when I have one thing "bad", I take that as a green light to continue instead of being sensible and stopping at that!

Looked at ww but the new simple start/ filling abs healthy stuff they do is pretty much sw but with crumpets, cereals and bread included in the list plus your 49 weeklies or the points thing which I know I might struggle with.
After my hols are past, I'll rejoin and see how I go before making any decisions....I know what to do, I just need to get back to that place and a big part of that was having a better mindset so gonna work on that first I think!

How's your day been?
Our weather has been lovely, it's so warm which means the change of temperature won't be too much of a shock when we go away! ;) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's been a bit cloudy here today with sunny spells but not as hot as it has been. We must have passed our weather up to you lol.

I'm going to an exercise class tomorrow to hopefully kick start me into being better. Bf has noticed I'm talking about my weight a lot recently so knows I'm not happy. Need to do some planning and knuckle down with it but at the moment I'm struggling for motivation! I just want cake all the time lol.

It is me and my friend from work doing the spa. We have an over night stay, 3 meals and 2 treatments each plus use of the sauna etc so should be nice. I'm going for a massage and facial as my treatments. :) can't wait!! I need a massage as my back is killing me from all the tidying and cleaning we did at home over the weekend!! Thank god it is done now though. Feel so much better about it. Just need to get through some ironing now......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

eurgh! hate ironing!
but i do try and keep on top of it and do it once a week...it's never too much and a lot of things i can get away with not ironing...like some school t shirts etc which is great cos they're on the go all wee!

schools finish up next friday and i've still no idea what i'm doing with teeny when i'm at work! it's hard to juggle at times and expensive if he's in childcare - it costs me £30 a day to goto work...hardly worthwhile! lol.
i know that's cheap compared to some places and must be harder for ppl who work full time but it's a thought. i have leave in august so it's just july i'm struggling with just now....need to get my thinking cap on!

spa stuff sounds great!
i've never done anything like that! i've always fancied it but not too fussed at the same time....i have this image of everyone having to parade about undressed and me feeling al paranoid wanting to cover up! lol

what's happening with the wedding plans?
you still been as busy at work?x

Seems I keep saying sheepish hello's to you recently! ?

Today is day one again for me and it's a red day. I've had cereal for breakfast and have fish pie for lunch (with BNS and swede mash instead of potatoes). Dinner will be stir fried veg with turkey! I'm going to check if I can have noodles as a hexb but if not I'll just have lots of veg!

How's things with you? How's your food?

Seems I keep saying sheepish hello's to you recently! ? Today is day one again for me and it's a red day. I've had cereal for breakfast and have fish pie for lunch (with BNS and swede mash instead of potatoes). Dinner will be stir fried veg with turkey! I'm going to check if I can have noodles as a hexb but if not I'll just have lots of veg! How's things with you? How's your food?

Hey you :)

All ok at this end...food not sw friendly at all and I dread to think what the scales say but been my jollies and not got my arse back in gear yet!

Def think I'll rejoin a class soon so I'll deal with it all then lol

What's been happening at your end? You doing ok?x

Ooh yeah your holiday!!!! Tell me all about it! Are you rested and happy!?

My food has been on plan today with 4.5 syns on quavers and a few on sweet chilli dip with my stir fry for dinner.

Things been ok with me - busy both with work and socially so really need to knuckle down now. Starting to really need a holiday but still ages to wait for us!!

Ooh yeah your holiday!!!! Tell me all about it! Are you rested and happy!? My food has been on plan today with 4.5 syns on quavers and a few on sweet chilli dip with my stir fry for dinner. Things been ok with me - busy both with work and socially so really need to knuckle down now. Starting to really need a holiday but still ages to wait for us!!

Aww it will be here before you know it! ;)
Good for you for an on plan day...I've not written what I've eaten for a couple of weeks!

Holiday was nice...quite quiet but good to switch off from reality a bit. Home and straight back to the normal things big time with one thing or another and it feels like it was a while ago already :( lol

Working tm and was out all day today so didn't cook...just not back in the zone yet but hoping it comes soon and as I said, I'm looking for a new class - and also a joining offer too

Was gonna weigh today but decided against it!

Any exciting social things for you?x

I am off to a day festival on Saturday with my friend which should be fun! Then Sunday we will be getting the BBQ out (actually I mean getting a new one as our got pinched from outside the back door grrrr) and watching the Wimbledon final. I love it! I'm def gonna go next year for the day!

Then on 12th we are taking our immediate family out for dinner so that they can all meet! :) bit of a belated engagement celebration really but we are paying for food and then we will all just split the drinks bill. The week after that we are having a bit of a party at our local with all out friends so a few nice things to do that I need to drop a few lbs for.

Are you going to choose a different group to the one you went to before then? Something that you don't have to rush to? Once you have been to group you will soon be in the swing of things. Have you been indulging in all your favourite things?

Oooh your plans sound fun!!

Lots of planning and good times to look forward too eh ;)

Grrr indeed about the BBQ!

Just ate whatever on holiday, we weren't overly greedy and pretty much just had meals and no snacks really but obviously they weren't sw friendly! Had some non diet juice too...what a rebel eh lol

I'd rather join a different class, wanted one that's a fri morning but with it being the school holidays now, I dunno how easy it's gonna be and I don't want to do a 7:30pm one! Will see how I go but think there's a voucher in Bella magazine this week so hopefully it's got a decent expiry date!

It's hard to adjust to doing dishes etc again...been spoiled with eating out every day we were away so I do need to ease myself back into things with a fresh new outlook I think!

Suppose the longer I drag it out, the better my 1st week will go cos it'll be a shock to the system!

Dreading work tm but I know once I set foot in the door it'll be like I've never been away!

You been looking at wedding stuff yet??x

it is so hard to jump back on the band wagon properly. I have been faffing the last few weeks trying to get back on track and then thinking 'ah sod it' but yesterday went well so I am feeling positive I can do it again today. I have mediterranean vegetable lasgane for lunch out of the freezer with some salad and either steak and a jacket for dinner if we go out with bf's dad - or jacket potato with tuna if we stay home. i can fill it with tons of veg and use some quark to mix in with the tuna.

is it the summer break already up where you are? Our schools still have a couple of weeks left as far as i know! It does make it a little more difficult to get to class but don't wait until the summer is over! Try and get back into the swing of things over the next few weeks! You could always take the kids with you and give them a book or something to do and they can sit at the back/in the corner? are they well behaved enough to do that? then you would still be able to go on a friday morning!

we have been talking about things a little bit yeah - we wont be getting married til 2016 so plenty of time. but the main thing is that we are planning to get married abroad! I have fallen in love with a venue in Italy (Sorrento) and it will work out a lot cheaper for us as well! So that is as far as we have got but my friend is getting married next year so i will get to help her and hear all about her plans (which will help me decide the sort of things i want) :)

Aww how romantic! Will many guests go with you?

Great food for you...you sound motivated and I have every faith in you ;)

I'm def not waiting til after summer, today's the first day I've worn proper clothes and I felt a bit restricted! I know it's always a change going from leggings and over sized summer tops etc but I felt a bit bleugh this morning...altho I did have my cardigan off and arms out the whole time at work and you know that's a biggy for me ;)

I can either take teeny with me or go and join at night to get me started then change to a different class once schools are back?

Yep, they're off now here, finished last fri and that's them til the middle of august!

Weather is gorgeous here today!
Still not really on plan as such but I had porridge before work, a banana, 2 yogs and a Special K chewy delight at work and just having a bite of the roll I made up...it is white but over all, not too bad for being "off it"!

How's your day been today?x

I reckon we will invite about 40 people max! I don't want anything too big anyway so that's the perfect number. And then we will have a big old party when we get back that everyone can come to :)

Urgh....restricted clothing is the worst feeling in the world! I absolutely hate that feeling when you know you have to start making changes or you will just keep getting worse! Grrrr! Good on you food wise today though - pretty good choices I reckon. When do you think you will join somewhere? Did you manage to find the voucher?

Oooh check you out with your arms on show! You must be feeling tanned and confident lol :) well done!

Today has been busy for me but food wise really good. Syns were crisps (4.5), butter (2) and a penguin choc bar (5.5) so not too bad. I even had to replab after bf's dad confirming no steak night tonight so I made a jacket potato with tuna and use some quark instead of mayo and piled up the salad. Really enjoyed it actually which is good.

EE for me tomorrow. Out for lunch but done some planning so should be ok :)

What are your plans? Working I assume unless you are having time off to look after the kids!?

Yep, working for me - I've got some time off in august so need to wing it a but with childcare til then!

Well done on your syns yesterday, are you feeling better being back on plan already?

Will your 40 guests invited come with you? Some ppl get weird when it comes to going abroad for a wedding but it's plenty time to save up eh!

Got a voucher yesterday so need to join before 14th to save the joining fee. I'm gonna tell them I cancelled online to go to class to try save the big beginners chat lol...not sure how successful that'll be hehe

Re my arms out...I was a bit uncomfy but seeing people when I was on holiday with all their flab and wobble out made me realise that maybe im not "as bad" as I think!
It's easier on hol cos no one knows you but maybe I should stop giving a sh1t as much here!

My OH said one of the things he liked when we were away was I never once mentioned food/meals in the way I do here ie oh I can't have that etc...he liked that I just had whatever and didn't give myself grief about it!

Ach it's hard sometimes but I can see how he must get fed up listening to me at times! Lol

You ok this morning?x

hello! tbh I am not yet feeling the benefit of being back on plan in a body sense just yet - I am probably waiting til WI on Monday to see if I have lost anything before I get too excited. I still feel pretty bloated but today is now day 4 and so far so good. This is the longest I have been on plan in a while without any blips so I am really pleased with that.

Yesterday I had lunch planned (salad at the place we were planning to eat out at) but then our plans had to change last minute. We ended up at gourmet burger kitchen and i have a small 4oz burger instead of a normal 6oz and only had a few of the chips. I didn't have any syns for the rest of the day so i think i will probably be ok. It was nice to feel in control! Today I am on red so had a nice egg and ham salad with a bit of feta cheese for lunch and it was yummy! Got a bit of chicken for dinner tonight so ill use a little bit of cheese left from my hexa to stuff in the middle and have some roasted BNS with it. Got some green beans too so that will be a nice yummy dinner as well!

i can understand what your OH is saying that it was nice to not have to talk about food all the time...I am the opposite. Whenever I am off plan all i do is say 'i shouldnt be having this' 'i def need to lose weight/get back on plan' ' ive put on so much weight' lol. So I think he would prefer me to be on plan than off haha! I think when on holiday you shouldn't restrict yourself though - we work too long and hard not to enjoy our week or two off!! So glad you had a great time and ate all the yummy things you wanted - now it is time to try and get back on plan... and your OH will have to just put up with it haha. Good that you have a bit of time to use the voucher though - sometimes they only last a few days!

I think a lot of teh 40 will come but obv there will be some who cant afford it or dont want to come all that way. and that is fine - i would never hold a grudge against someone who was invited but couldn't make it. Plus we can see them all at our party and I will get to wear my dress again yaaaaay!! :)

how is your day going?

x

Yay...2 shots at getting dolled up ;) love it hehe

My day is fine thanks, out for chinese soon with family so looking forward to that.
I think once I get back into the cooking routine, it'll help too-class or no class...I'm still just not there yet but it needs to come soon cos altho I don't feel shitty yet, it'll come and I'm already aware I'll prob be horrified at the scales but will need to take it as day 1 and not focus on "before weights"!

Looking forward to some structure too I think!

I'm sure you'll be surprised at the scales on Monday...had you weighed to see if you had a gain or did you just get back on it cos you had been on/off and feeling bloated?

Your day been ok today?x

:( I gained half a pound. Obv the weekend was more off plan than I thought!! Grrrr.

How was your weekend hun? Did you get up to much? X

Awch booo to the gain!
What were you up to?

My weekend was fine thanks, I pretty much had the "last supper" and today I'm officially back on it!
Joining a class tm so will face the dreaded scales there and start afresh!

Everything ok with you?x

Went to a day time festival in Hyde park so there was booze and yesterday I had a BBQ so wasn't that bad. I did have a few crisps and dips but stuck to pimms and didn't eat all that much :(

Anyway just gotta keep going! Well done you on getting back on it. Hopefully we can spur eachother on a bit! I bet you will feel great after getting the newbie talk at the beginning to remind you of everything! Maybe I should do that actually!? It might help!?

Went to a day time festival in Hyde park so there was booze and yesterday I had a BBQ so wasn't that bad. I did have a few crisps and dips but stuck to pimms and didn't eat all that much :(

Anyway just gotta keep going! Well done you on getting back on it. Hopefully we can spur eachother on a bit! I bet you will feel great after getting the newbie talk at the beginning to remind you of everything! Maybe I should do that actually!? It might help!?

ach the gain sounds a bit unjustified?!

how was the festival? sounds like it was a fun weekend :)

i text the consultant this morning to check the classes were def on tomorrow. i'd rather go to one on a fri morning but decided rather than make it almost another week, i'll join tomorrow and i can always goto get weighed on the fri but def wanted to join sooner rather than later!

i didn't even weigh myself to get a rough idea so tomorrow really will be a shock i'm sure....but it's a new class, a new weight, new books and hopefully it's what i need to get back into it with more ease than if i started back myself?

thought today would be tough but i've been ok...and surprisingly not hungry, had fruit salad with yog and some 1/2 syn roulade for breakfast, an egg wrap with a quorn sausage and some seafood sticks at lunch and slow cooked beef with sw roasties and veg for dinner.
think maybe cos i've drank loads today too that's maybe why i haven't been hungry? tomorrow might be different but once day 1 is over with, it's half the battle!

it's the 1st time i've cooked in weeks...OH munched his roast dinner and said "welcome back" hahaha!

decided to start a new diary on here too seeing as it's all "New" so as long as i just take tomorrow's weight as the start and try not to freak/dwell too much on the past lower weight then it should stand me in good stead?

just need to take every day as it comes but i'm so glad today has gone as well as it has.

got my HE's to have too so will have rocky roads instead of a proper bit of chocolate with some crisps later so that with gravy at dinner and 1 chocolate sees me finishing on 9.5 syns :D

what food you got on the go this week? x

Back