Help needed for 1st day......

Hope you're not to achey either...if you end up smashed tonight, a hangover will be superior to any aches from the run ;) lol

I'm over my syns today (already) had a cream egg and fruit toast with butter....eeek!
Was sooo good tho and I just couldn't resist the smell when my OH made some.

It is Good Friday after all eh?!!

Have fun tonight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god!! I am so hungover!! Went a tad overboard last night helping my friend celebrate being able to drink wine again now lent is over lol.

And I had 3 bags of crisps yesterday :( eeeekk!! I am back on plan today though despite the hangover and just about to cook a SW fry up to soak some alcohol up!!

Hope you had a fun Easter?!

Lol...aww what a shame...but I kinda think you deserve it ;)

Had a nice weekend thanks, but it involved a lot of eating out..ach well...new week and all that ;)

Yesterday, I finally found a tesco that sells the falafel & BNS salads, total trek but I was chuffed, bought 2 and knew it was gonna help kick start my week from today and one for work on wed.
Anyway, I noticed instead of being 255 calories, it was 287 so I posted on here and IG to check (they were 2 syns before then free) and someone said they're 6 syns!!!!!! :(

The pack is 245g and not 255 as shown on the website but then on IG, someone said they're def free??
Surely nothing's changed THAT much to make them 6 syns??? 2 I can understand, 6 = gutted!!

And now I dunno what to do about what I have coz there's NO way I'm counting them! :( x

Can you take a picture of the pack? I'll check on syns online for you and let you know. Will be horrid if they are 6 now!! Especially since you really like them. :(

I'm going for a run today - lovely and sunny as well so I might get my friend to drop me at a garden centre and buy a few plants for my pots and do a bit of gardening. Depending on if the hangover goes away lol. But it's nice to see the sun as it was raining all day yesterday.

I don't wanna know unless it says free or 2 lol

Just can't understand such a huuuge change???

You must have out nice weather...it's like Windy City today...and a bit miserable :( x

Attachments

• image-4163664967.jpg
    image-4163664967.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 14
:( looks like it is 6 hun but I reckon that must be the dressing?! Can't think how it can have gone up so much otherwise but I think you will be ok anyway as you are low syn most days anyway so don't count the extra 4! ;)

:( looks like it is 6 hun but I reckon that must be the dressing?! Can't think how it can have gone up so much otherwise but I think you will be ok anyway as you are low syn most days anyway so don't count the extra 4! ;)

I don't get it either...to go from 2, to free then jump to 6...where's the justice lol...the dressing is a tiny wee pot not litres :(
Anyway....
It's worth it if calorie counting but not for SW. Oh well, I refuse to count something that used to be free or that I could make similar myself...think of the things I could have for 6 syns ;)

How you feeling now? I took myself out for a walk (shock horror lol) and did 2.6 miles!! :D
Burnt 343 calories (maybe I'll have the salad after all lol)

I've had a big gain since I last weighed but hoping it's a mixture of fluid, the time I weighed and of course, the food from the weekend.
To be honest, I'm not stressing, it's a new week and being back to work should help get back into it...just need to get back into 7 days on plan and not only 4 or 5!
Kinda looking forward to hopefully seeing a good loss next week if I guzzle lots if water and keep at the superfree

Stuck a chicken in the oven so gonna have a roast dinner tonight :) x

I've gained two weeks running now and seem to be back at the beginning again. Combination of overindulging (knowingly) the last 2 weeks and star week due next week.

Oh well, I shall soldier on and have a great week this week. I've planned a few dinners and going to try something out of my fakeaway book on Friday for a treat :) tomorrow I am going to make up a pasta bake for lunches so I'm a bit prepared in case of a rush so hopefully I will have a loss too.

I'm the same as you at the moment that it's not a whole week on plan and I hope to put a stop to that. I'm exercising again tomorrow and hopefully this new routine will help SW and scales wise :)

Check you going out walking - that's brilliant. How do you feel for doing it? Aching? Are you going to try and go again or was it a one off?

I would've gained 2 in a row too if I'd have weighed last week...but, as you say, will just get on with things

You'll need to let me know if there are any good, new recipes in your book...heard it's fab!

I probably would go again but it's a bit boring, would be better if I had someone to go with. Won't rule it out but not gonna put any pressure on myself etc cos it'll just put me off lol

Once those wasps come out in style, I won't be out the door!! :(

Just had a shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs etc so just waiting on dinner cooking...smells beaut! :D x

Get yourself an iPod or get a friend to go with you?! Is that an option? I have been going with my friend and it def helps motivate me to go. We went for a jog again this morning so I won't be able to walk for a few days now lol. I'm planning to go again on Thursday evening straight from work - so make me go if I say I'm not going to lol.

I made a curry for dinner last night using one of the mrs shah spice pots. My sister got them from group for me but I'm sure you can buy online and it was so tasty. I had been watching masterchef in the day so I got adventurous as well and adapted a recipe to make Bombay aloo to go with it. It turned out lovely as well so we had chicken curry, Bombay aloo and rice. I was tempted to try and present it all posh but I was dying to tuck in so I didn't hahaha.

How has your day been? Got anything nice on the menu tonight?

oh well done you's!
i dunno when i could regularly fit a walk in to be honest, but i suppose i could go with my little one if he took his bike....but then again, he's on his own if he thinks i'm carrying it a mile into it hehe

i wish i liked fancy curries...i just don't...korma or chicken tikka chasni is about as far as i'd go - just mild lol. if i make a curry at home, it's basic, chinese ones at a push but not much other than those lol

my day's been ok thanks, reckon i'll use up a quorn burger i have for dinner but i need to nip out for milk and grapes and i'm on the look out for the quorn nuggets that are 1/2 a syn each cos i want to try them....heard they're nice but not sure.

didn't sleep well last night...just kept tossing and turning thinking i was gonna sleep in...you know how it is when you're going back to work :(

other than that, nothing else to report from today..how has your day been?x

My day has been ok. I met a friend for a wonder round town this afternoon and been out for steak night so I'm pretty full now lol.

My bum and thighs are starting to feel sore now though so I'll have to have another stretch when I get in. Luckily I have already done lunches etc for tomorrow so I can get in and get straight into bed! I've been sleeping pretty well the last few days so looking forward to curling up with my kindle for half hour then a decent nights sleep before I go back to work tomorrow.

How was your dinner? I'm making a stir fry tomorrow and got left over curry for lunch with salad. Mmmmmm :)

Can see what you mean about little one and his bike. My sisters kids are terrible for asking her to bring their scooters to school and then not wanting to ride them lol

i keep meaning to ask if you've ever had the chicken skewers when you goto wetherspoons? think i've read somewhere that they're a decent pick when following the sw plan?

i'm doing EE tomorrow so took out the last portion (i think lol) of chilli i made weeks ago from e/l mince. i need to have a proper look in the freezer and see what we have to make meals instead of topping it up all the time if you know what i mean? there seems to be no room for anything but yet i'm struggling for meal ideas at times!

hope you get an earlier night tonight and a decent sleep again...i'm gonna head up soon so fingers crossed i don't waken as much as i did last night!x

Hello. Sorry for being a bit AWOL but you will be pleased to know that I'm still on plan!! AND I went for a run again last night :)

Actually I haven't had the skewers but can see how they are a good option. They have just brought in a new super food pasta as well which I think would be ok!

It's been a bit of a whirlwind week with me being at my desk weds and third by 7:30am!!! Very early starts since bf had to open up on this job he is doing but hopefully not next week. And I'm off today to babysit as my sister has gone away with her husband for a couple of days. So we are watching 'show me show me' at the moment lol. How are things going for you this week?

aww that'll be fun! lol
do you have the girls for the whole weekend?

doing fine at this end other than my car decided to break on me the other day...it's gonna be next week before i can drive it again. car's are always fine when they're going but it just means money :(
didn't have much planned but it's always the same - i feel stuck in cos i don't have the option to go anywhere if i wanted.

i'm attempting a lasagne for tea tonight, gonna just make a bolognese then layer it up...hoping it turns out ok cos then i can do one with quorn for green days too.

i joined inst-a-gram last week and i'm loving seeing all the pics of people's food etc.

early starts sound meh! lol...but you'll have fun today...although i'm sure you'll be exhausted in a whole other way hehe x

Haha yeah I will def be in bed early tonight!! I've got them both overnight tonight and then most of tomorrow day time - then my parents are having them for a night and they go back home on Sunday. We are supposed to be having a picnic Sunday but it's miserable and wet today so who knows if that will go ahead.

That's all I do with lasagne. I just make up the tomatoey sauce using mince, onion and passata to make it free. Lots of garlic and basil to make it really yummy. Then put half in your dish and cover with the pasta sheets. Then what ever you are using for the white sauce. (You can get a sachet of cheese sauce mix from morrisons for 5.5 syns - that's the best syn wise I have found). Then do another layer of each and sprinkle some cheese on the top. I always use my hex a amount and it's plenty cheesy enough for me. Hope it turns out well - love a lasagne :)

Hotdogs and chips for me tonight using my fakeaway book. Got to go shopping while kids are at school/nursery this afternoon :)

Cars are so much hassle sometimes. Thankfully mine is ok now we had that work done. We need to put aside savings for when things go wrong really but we always have so much stuff to pay out for! *sigh*

sounds like a good weekend...hopefully the weather picks up for you's?

rochelle posted her lasagne the other day so i'm gonna try a syn free white sauce using cottage cheese, greek yog and mix them with eggs then top with mozzarella for my HEa....looking forward to it so just hope i like it!

work is crazy busy and there's overtime available now so i'll try and get the odd shift when i can work it round my wee one etc.

i'm gonna send you a PM in a sec to ask about work stuff....x

Ahh I have seen that recipe actually ages ago but haven't tried it. You will have to let me know how it goes.

I'm looking forward to hot dogs and chips today - will feel like a nice bit of junk food after a week on plan. It's been a struggle this week at times tbh after a couple of really bad weeks. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it.

We are hoping to go away in September and I've spent the last few days trying to find deals in either Crete or Zante. No luck so far :(

Back