Help needed im loosing the will to carry on !

Hj27

Hi all I'm very frustrated at the moment I've been on plan now for a while it was my 7 week weigh In today and I std the same I'm really disappointed, I know there will be times when losses will be slow but I only lost 1.8 lbs last week as well. What am I doing wrong????

you have done really well so far. dont let this week or last get you down, sometimes our bodies do things we dont understand but it will pick up again, a lot of people have weeks where they dont lose or lose very little but if you carry on you will start to lose again. I know it doesn't really explain anything but hope it helps.

I read that when our fat cells start to shrink they fill with water because they hate being empty. This can last weeks then you get a 'whoosh' all of a sudden and you lose the water. Don't lose heart, my losses are slow but I tell myself at least i'm not gaining. You've done so well, the finish is in sight, hang in there :hug99:

Stick with it. It will some drop off.

Me too... I'm at the beginning and yesterday I gained a llb ~ what's that about?:confused: I'm just telling myself that I can't possibly have put on weight with what I'm eating (or not eating) so I'll just carry on. It WILL happen, it can't not happen. Good luck and stick with it. After all, what are the alternatives :) x

Are you drinking enough water? Have you been to the loo?!! I do quite a lot of exercise, can you fit any walking or other exercise into into your routine. I don't drink anything other than black coffee, peppermint tea and water and use the Exante drink powder. I know some people have diet coke but I'm not convinced it is a good idea. Stick with it, you will loss it. Good luck :)

Thanks everyone for there support. I think I'm having enough water I have about 3L a day I've been exercising for an hour 4 times a week so I'm at a loss to know what's happening i know bodies are a strange things I'm just hoping something will happen before my next weigh in because I don't know how I'll cope with out a change, this diet is to restrictive not to be losing.

Back