Help needed please

tarotme

Hi Everyone,
On my first weigh in last week I didn't lose anything. this week I couldn't make it to class owing to having visitors unexpected. I did weigh myself on my own scales and have lost just 1/2 lb! after reading how much other members are managing to lose I am feeling a bit down :sigh:

Would anyone please have time to perhaps do me a days eating menu which they have? I feel if I see what others are eating then it will hopefully help. I am sticking to the menu on the 14 day booklet as far as I can but here are a few meals which I just don't like so I tend to swop them around. I am weighing and using portion pots etc.

Many thanks to anyone willing to do this for me x

Hi
Today I had:

1 weetabix
1 low fat yoghurt
6 strawberries

70g wafer thin ham
large salad
Tablespoon of homemade chutney

Homemade shepherds pie topped with sweet potato rather than white potato. (I used 250g of mince and 300g of potato and it will serve me 2 meals)
large salad

2 pink and white wafers as my snacks (well they are 50 cals which the snacks should be they just lack the power bit)

I am still on the 1200 cals per day
Kind Regards
Alexa

Hopefully it is just a case you are having a slow start and soon the weight will start melting away if you stick with it.

Hi Alexa,
Thank you for taking the time to do this for me. You are eating a wide variety.
Today I have eaten
Green P/Pot Special K with milk from allowance.
am Power snack - Nectarine

Lunch, 70 gm lean ham plus salad and 1 dsp Low cal salad cream

pm Power snack = 115 gm grapes

Evening meal = 2 Quorn chicken fillets, Broccoli, carrots & gravy made with Bisto. Low fat yogurt.

Thank you Alexa. Have a lovely week xx

Well you are certainly eating all the right things - maybe it is just a body adjustment thing

Back