help needed please

gemss

hi everyone,

i joined slimming world on monday night, im looking for easy ideas for lunch at work, we have access to kettle, microwave and toaster which helps :eek: p.s im a veggie

also if anyone has a recipie for making garlic bread and garlic mayo it would be much apprechiated :D

thankyou in advance :)

For work I take a lot of fruit (sometimes sliced up with fat free greek yogurt or just as it is) and I always take a sandwich using bread from my HEB allowance with different fillings: light Philly, quorn ham/chicken/beef style slices (free!!), HEA reduced fat cheddar with marmite etc and at the moment I am also making soup every week, this week it's leek and potato. I heat it up every morning and put it into a heat keeper food jar and it stays warm for lunch, yum! Pasta is always a favourite with passata and different veg etc - lots of lunch options :) I sometimes also take a free yogurt

hi there,

i usually take low fat supernoodles (free), the mccain ready made baked potatoes which are 1 syn each and are very handy straight in the microwave for 5 mins. i wud have baked beans with the potato or tuna and onion. if im having a quick lunch i would have a mugshot. tomato and herb, and chicken flavour pasta ones are free.
i usually have one of the above along with a piece or 2 of fruit and 1 or 2 mullerlight yoghurts.

hope this helps :)

If you do a search in thecrecipe section there are something like 400 lunch threads there's also a lunch ideas thread a what's for lunch thread and a what's in your packed lunch thread

Back