Help Needed .... Quickly

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I am on the verge of opening a box of Milk Tray which I have hidden in the bedroom. I can taste them. I literally want to STUFF my face full of them until they're all gone. I am soooooo tempted. I need something nice.

I am busy making my veg soup and I just don't want it, I want something nice :cry::cry:

Mia said:
I am on the verge of opening a box of Milk Tray which I have hidden in the bedroom. I can taste them. I literally want to STUFF my face full of them until they're all gone. I am soooooo tempted. I need something nice.

I am busy making my veg soup and I just don't want it, I want something nice :cry::cry:

Can you focus on an item of clothing for "something nice"? What's your thing? Size 10 slinky jeans? A tight fitting top?

Can you find another reward? It's just you have taught yourself that rewards / nice = food. You have to unlearn that and learn a new treat. It's called delayed gratification - the rewards just takes some time to arrive but it does arrive - honestly.

It does pass, but I had to bin all temptation, in the house was too hard. It still is

Good luck

GSQ

U will have something nice..... That great feeling on weigh in day knowing u beat the temptation & seeing the result on those scales!!! & the even nicer feeling when u reach ur goal & get to wear all those lovely clothes! :)

don't think about those chocs, think instead about how different ur life will be at the end of this. If u give in to the temptation, not only will u end up disappointed with the lack of satisfaction they give u but you know ur going to end up feeling horribly disappointed in yourself. Stay strong, u CAN do it xxx

I was making my soup and remembered I have some Slim and Save bars in the cupboard. Now, I tried Slim and Save and the soups and shakes are VILE, but the bars are nice. The chocolate truffle one is very strong and chocolatey, so I had that. They are less cals than Exante so that will do for my 3rd meal of the day. Just means I can't have the Tesco bar I so look forward to at the end of my day. Thanks for the quick reply. I am still craving big style, this weekend is gonna be hard !!!!

Throw the chocolates away!
Having them in the house and knowing they are there and that you could just go and get them anytime is going to make it alot harder for you.

I just cant bring myself to through decent chocolate away :(

I'll take it to my mam's over the weekend and let them help themselves. God, its a killer giving chocolate away isn't it? lol

Omg chocolate I so want to do the same!!! I want a big bag of maltezers! Mmmm but then again I don't want to be fat any more lol!

I've binned all temptation too I can't be that strong!!

Well done for resisting keep busy this weekend that's what I intend to do

The thing is a box of chocs is what, a fiver? Is a fiver worth of food worth throwing you out of ketosis? It's really hard to get back on track once out of ketosis, you'll also feel rubbish tomorrow. Keep going, give to a neighbour if you think they'll still talk to you later

I think it also helps reading the blogs of those who have succeeded with this diet and lost 5 stone and more. It reminds me that if you don't cheat you, I anyone can lose weight

I know I've got the chocs here, but it's not just them .... I want to eat anything!!! I'm hungry, not just my head, but my stomach is real hungry. Hard going for me tonight I'm afraid :(

Thanks for all your words of wisdom, I am the only person who can get through it so I've just got to sit it through. I will, I won't cheat, but it's tough

Could you stick your fave dvd on and focus on that, maybe that would take your mind off food for a bit.

My little brother has tons of choc and other yummies all around the house and I've been lucky so far that I haven't resisted any but I know a day will come when I want to eat everything in sight and I'm gonna clobber him for leaving yummy stuff about!

Stay strong hun, the cravings will pass and you'll feel great because you didn't give in x

Well, just feel like turning to food right now. Have just had some quite upsetting news from a guy and feel like s***. Feelings are a mix of feeling sick and stomach churning and wanting to stuff my face :(

Thanks, it's a pity you are a guy or else I would really have let rip lol

Aw Mia hope you manage to get through without breaking the diet but sometimes life gets in the way sorry you had some bad news hun just do what's right for you at the mo

Back