Help needed re eating out

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maybebabypowell, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Evening Ladies

At the end of the month I have a 21st birthday to attend and I would like to stay on track as much as possible but she has booked for a meal. Here is the menu, I dont like fish but almost anything else is good, I dont mind doing a red or a green day but what do you think would be the best things to have?

Casa Ciro Restaurant

Cheers Peeps

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello,all the main courses seem to contain cream??

4. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    tell me about it!! Arrrggggghhh, think I may just have to try and be extra good through the week so come this meal I should be ok and not to too many syns over for the week!!!

5. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thats sounds like a good plan,after all its only 1 evening meal out of 7,so enjoy it and be good for the rest of the week
    xx

6. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This might not be the popular option (after all the whole point of going to a celebration is to have things you enjoy) however, if you want to stay on plan then you could have the Gamberetti e Melone and request it with the marie rose sauce on the side so that you can limit the quantity or request it without and then the Sirloine alla Diane and just request no sauce for this but ask for grilled mushrooms instead. The best day to do would be an EE, the saute potatoes would carry a few syns from cooking but you'd still be able to be 100% if you had no other syns.

As I said this may not be the popular option lol, if you want to have the enjoyment without the faffing then you could just have an extra good week with low syns and flexi syn that day - still gotta live! x

7. Khandi

Khandi Silver Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef - this time round *sigh*
    yes i agree, do an EE day and flexi syn

8. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    The menu looks lovely, but if any one has a dairy intolerance, there are well and truly snookered!!

I would go for melon and prawn without dressing and steak again, without sauce. I think they are the safest bets.

Enjoy your night :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.