help needed understanding this webpage?

gonnabesmall

is doin this
hi all
just a few questions about this webpage
1-how do i thank someone?
2-how do i find the threads that i have written instead of going through every single page till i find my bit
3-is there a syns caculater on here or just the syn page
4-thanks to all of you who have helped me out before
5-lastley excuse me being so thick ha ha:confused:

You're not thick Hun.

1 - At the bottom of the person you want to thank's post there is a thumbs up sign on the right, hit that for thanking them.
2 - there are search buttons at the top of the main forum, use those for searching...for your own threads, you will find those in your User CP (which is in the main blue band at the top of the page)
3 - No syn calculator, just the syns query thread.
4 and 5...well firstly not thick, these are things that we have all had to learn!!
Also, there is a tutorial thread on here for new people, it may be worth your while having a look at that?? Main blue section at top of page, labelled tutorial.

Hope this helps!

oh ok thanks for that this site is so difficult.just gone through the tutorial bit and still dont understand...

You'll soon get used to it and wonder what the problem was :D

In the meantime, people here are always happy to answer questions, so fire away :)

Most of these things become available after you've done 50 posts (leave an hour or two for the updates)

There's a sticky about it somewhere, but probably easier to just post away until you've done some more and things will automatically become clearer :)

hi all
just a few questions about this webpage
1-how do i thank someone?
2-how do i find the threads that i have written instead of going through every single page till i find my bit
3-is there a syns caculater on here or just the syn page
4-thanks to all of you who have helped me out before
5-lastley excuse me being so thick ha ha:confused:
1 more question i thought of when you read threads what on earth is sticky you know when people say shall we make this a sticky
god i must of got up the thick side of bed today ha ha ha

Lol...there you go!!! You got there in the end hun!!

xxx

I was wondering about the thanking too, i thought you all might have thought i was ignorant.....:eek:

Back