help needed - weight loss stopped for 3 weeks

broxi

ButtErFly
I have been on plan totally, never any more than 10 syns a day, 1/3 (at least) superfree and my weight loss has just stopped for 3 weeks. Really worried as this always happens to me on any other diet I've done. Can anyone tell me if this happens to them and what they do about it. I honestly am on plan 100%. I love SW and so want it to work for me.

I have been on plan totally, never any more than 10 syns a day, 1/3 (at least) superfree and my weight loss has just stopped for 3 weeks. Really worried as this always happens to me on any other diet I've done. Can anyone tell me if this happens to them and what they do about it. I honestly am on plan 100%. I love SW and so want it to work for me.

If you ahve been sticking 100% to plan and you say this happned to you before with other diets it could be something medical hun!! Not serious or anything, but maybe a thyroid problem or maybe you could be intollerant to something you are eating which is bloating you and causing you to retain water?! A simple blood test woul be able to rule anything out xx

Oh how annoying for you. I would change things up this week - try a fish week or choose a different plan (If you're always on EE try a red week for example), change your HE and bump your syns up to 15.

I treat my SW journey as a bit of a science experiment, I've tried EE weeks, original weeks, green weeks, fish weeks and it really helps to be able to discover what works best for you.

Have you spoken to your consultant?

Just stick with it! I had a plateau which lasted a month, despite my sticking to plan 100%. It's hugely frustrating, but if you are following the plan then the weight will come off!

I agree just stick at it, we all have weeks/months like this. Maybe try changing things about a bit as well and make sure you drink plenty of water.

Thanks for advice and encouragement folks. I am sticking with it but it is still disappointing, maybe need to reduce my portion size.

Back