help needed!

littlehobbit

Hi im quite new to all of this.i joined slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 6.5lbs:).iv been doing so well this week and want to keep it up but im having my friends round tonight for some cocktails.
can anyone suggest some low syn cocktails?
and i know my friends will have lots of chocolate and sweets.does anyone know any free snacks i can have?

Spirits with low cal mixers but steer clear of the fruit juices cos they will boost the syn value!
For free snacks, how about this - do a load of carrot, pepper and cucumber sticks and then make some dips with FF natural yoghurt - add cucumber and mint for tzatziki, add garlic and chives for a garlicky dip and if you have time, why not whizz some chick peas with garlic, seasoning, lemon juice and a bit of water to make hummous. All syn free (on green or EE) and very enjoyable!

Welcome along and have a lovely night tonight.

i love cocktails and i have really missed them because since i found out the syn value of orange juice, i just cant bring myself to drink it!

I always crave fruity fresh drinks tho so try using things like Fanta Zero, 7up zero etc. and mixing with low calorie cordial/squash and squeezing fresh juice in instead of buying it pre-packaged

IT's a good time to get your friends experimenting and see what you can come up with!

Jaylou has some brill ideas for snacks which i will use myself next time! so thankyou!

Have a brilliant night!

Thank you so much to both off you.i have made the three dips and cut up some sticks for them.and bought diet and squash drinks that i know are free.
squeezing fruit juice myself is a great idea.as there is one i know has orange juice in it.thank you both again.il definatly keep using this site.its nice to feel you have support.no one i know is doing slimming world so sometimes its hard to keep inspired and encouraged.

Back