Help needed

roxy222

Hey all i have been doing sw for about 6 weeks for the past week i have completly lost it feel so hungry and never seem to have anything i want to eat, anyway last night i was out for tea woke today really hungry so had two slices of nimble laughing cow and beans then when it got to lunch i have completly gone off track again :mad::mad: had finger roll toasted with cheese slice and about tbp and half of real mayo and walkers crisps i just cant seem to stay on track

I know how you feel ... i have those type of days myself

just draw a line under it and start over :) there is still time to get back on plan :) when is weigh in ?

I managed to pull myself from a very bad week of take away food and sweets to lose 1/2lb.... just do a bit more excercise than normal and what you do eat between now and WI make sure you have 1/3 of super free food :)

I try to have 10 a day so far today ive managed 6 :)

you can do it

xxxx

My advice is to identify what kind of meals you LOVE that fill you up - for example - soups, pasta meals, stews etc.

Then plan your meals out for the week and ensure each day you have something filling in your menus. This will reduce your need to snack as you shoudl be full on the main meals and wont be reaching for something else half an hour afterwards!

good luck - xx

thanks ive been feeling so down and feel like i dont know how to bring it back, i really want to have lost a bit before xmas

I agree, draw a line under it, start a fresh NOW. I make sure that i have planned 3 filling meals for each day, so i am full after each and then dont feel the need to snack. I will also have various snack options around anyway just in case of emergencies. I normally need something with my cup of tea at work after i have ridden the horses.
So have Alpen light bars and piece of fruit in my bag.

I always start my day with porridge made with half my HEA for milk, 1 bananan sliced on top and then some defrosted frozen fruit ( cherries or blueberries atm) and a drizzle of honey over it. makes a good bowlful to get me through the morning of mucking out and working with the horses.

Alpen and fruit for snack

Decent lunch ( i can go home for lunch so can cook something) so make soups, ham, egg and chips, chickpea dhal adn rice, frittata and wedges, jacket potatoes, spaghetti carbonarra for example.

I then work again in the evening, so will often make my dinner at lunch too, so its ready to have when i get back at 8pm. things like pasta dishes, curries, SW pizze, SW KFC, roast dinners, cottage pie and a pudding of around 3 syns to finish. I will then normally have some syns and maybe a HEB that i can use before bed if i need to :)

Have a think about what your favourite meals are and then see if you can SW adapt it. Most I think can be altered. If your not sure how to adapt post it and we can all help

Roxy you can do it!!! i can see a half stone sticker in between now and xmas if you stick to plan :)

Best of luck - and dont forget! PLAN PLAN PLAN! xxxx

thanks everyone for all the great replys i have done a big shop on tesco which is due to arrive tonight so i should be all sorted to get back on track

I honestly dont think this cold weather helps, I have been hankering for the past few weeks for extras to eat :eek:

Unfortunately I haven't been able to contain it and have put on, this week I lost 3.5lbs of it and still have the same to go to pull it back. Its just not worth it :(

I feel so peed off and cross with myself so its good you have got your shoppping arriving and can now hopefully pull it back before you do any damage.

Back