HELP NEEDED

einna

Hi newbie here :) my name is einna. I havent gone to a sw club but have read the mag and am taking the free food 7 day diet. I try and just eat the free foods.
Breakfast is 2 slices brown handy hovis
banana
Dinner is Fruit and low fat natural yogurt

Snack bout 4 is Batchelors Tomato Herb and Onion pasta

tea is 3 skinless richmond sausages, 2 crispy bacon, beans, eggwith one cal spray snd 4oz oven chips and 2 handy hovis with a scraping of lurpack lighter

I do this diet 5 days but not at weekends I go out on a Saturday and have a good drink couldnt stop that

I have lost 16lbs in about 2 month very very slow but can you tell me if this is ok

Thank You :) Oh this looks really bad doesnt it?

Last edited:
Of course it's not bad! Every pound you get down is an achievement in itself! Everybody's body is different so some people are gonna lose weight faster or slower than others!
I find the home-made soup a lifesaver! Make a big pot of it and it keeps for a few days! It's filling and it's always there if you feel peckish. Stops you from reaching for bread and other stuff!
It might be worth going to a slimming world club to get the pack so you can read over it properly! It gives you the syn value of all the foods and explains the importance of your a and b choice.
You're doing really well tho! Keep it up. :)

Hi Einna,
You could just sign up on line it has everything you need, syn values and the plan laid out so you can understand it.

But 16lbs in 2 months is good for someone who is partying every weekend :eek:

The classes do give you the support and knowledge of long standing members who have lost lots of weight between them. If you are really lucky you will also have an inspirational consultant to guide you through.

A good tip is to check out other people’s food diaries on here it will show you what you can eat. SW is quite amazing, you won't believe what you can actually eat and still lose weight, you should never feel hungry.

Good luck :fingerscrossed: Lynda x

Juicy July Challenge

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award
Wk 6 –5 …:D

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

Back