Extra Easy Help needed

misskiki

So i'm doing alright so far on the diet but I'm running out of ideas for my lunches and dinners :sigh: I've been Using The extra easy cook book and the curry book too and I'm starting to get fed up with the same meals every week. Any Ideas? :D

Not sure what you have been having for lunches and dinners recently, but here are some of the things we've been having:

Lunch
Salad with jacket potato and cooked meat/cottage cheese
Cous cous, soaked in veg stock and with loads of chopped salad veg mixed in, with a leafy salad for extra superfree!
SW Quiches and salad
Pasta with tuna and chopped salad veg

Have to admit, I tend to have salad most days for lunch and just vary what I put with it - i.e. one day cooked meat, the next a jacket potato, etc.

Dinner
Lasagne (recipe on the SW website, we just omit the parmesan and make it syn free. We also change it and have it made with chilli, chicken fajita, etc for variation)
Chilli
Curry
Stuffed chicken fillets with veg
Gammon/steak with SW chips
Pasta with home made tomato based sauce, with chunks of chicken and bacon
Grilled swordfish/basa/salmon/tuna with new potatoes and oodles of veg
Minced beef hash
Goulash
Home made burgers with home made coleslaw, SW chips and salad
Stir fry with noodles

I got the Extra Easy and Summer recipes books at class on Wednesday so will be going through those over the weekend for some different things to try next week!

What meals are you having? That way we can suggest other stuff?

Well Dinners have been, Healthy chips with 1.5syn sausages, bacon and beans. Chicken Curry, Chicken tikka, Beef Vindaloo, Chicken/beef Stir Fry's with noodles, and roast chicken veg and potatoes.

Lunches have been super speed soup and sandwiches.

Not sure what you have been having for lunches and dinners recently, but here are some of the things we've been having:

Lunch
Salad with jacket potato and cooked meat/cottage cheese
Cous cous, soaked in veg stock and with loads of chopped salad veg mixed in, with a leafy salad for extra superfree!
SW Quiches and salad
Pasta with tuna and chopped salad veg

Have to admit, I tend to have salad most days for lunch and just vary what I put with it - i.e. one day cooked meat, the next a jacket potato, etc.

Dinner
Lasagne (recipe on the SW website, we just omit the parmesan and make it syn free. We also change it and have it made with chilli, chicken fajita, etc for variation)
Chilli
Curry
Stuffed chicken fillets with veg
Gammon/steak with SW chips
Pasta with home made tomato based sauce, with chunks of chicken and bacon
Grilled swordfish/basa/salmon/tuna with new potatoes and oodles of veg
Minced beef hash
Goulash
Home made burgers with home made coleslaw, SW chips and salad
Stir fry with noodles

I got the Extra Easy and Summer recipes books at class on Wednesday so will be going through those over the weekend for some different things to try next week!

Thanks :D that's helped a lot! Whats Goulash by the way? I've always wondered as I've never had it :)

Dont forget your 1/3rd superfree with your meals chick, the chips sausage bacon and beans doesnt have any listed with it :) if i have this i tend to have onions and mushrooms with it too...or tomatoes :)

I love cous cous or veg stir frys for lunch, also jacket potato with beans and salad, soup is also nice for a lunch and you can have bread with it if you have an hex b spare :)

or fishcakes is nice too with either cruncy veg or a salad

I have various home made veg soups, crackers with quark or hummous with veg sticks, a big fruit salad and muller light yog, baked potato with various toppings, loving philli light and veg chilli at the mo :) A wholemeal pitta (asda/coop) with salad and sandwitch meat. A fry up, bacon, eggs, mushrooms plum tomatoes.Slimming world quiche with bacon onion and mushrooms with a big salad. I always seem to use a few syns in my main meals though like extra cheese, mayo etc but i find having 3 tasty meals stops me snacking full stop xx

Have you tried diet coke chicken? Nicer than it sounds!

I make:

Fish Pie with veggies
Chicken/beef stirfry
Kebabs with sw Jacket wedges and salad
chicken casserole
Soups/stews
Fish, new pots veg or salad
Homemade burgers and sw chips
Spag bol
Risottos are great too - you can bung allsorts in I make a mushroom one, gammon and cherry tomato one, chicken and sweetcorn one etc etc! Happy to give you my recipes!
Steak and sw chips with sw peppercorn sauce and veg
Omelette with ham, tomato, mushroom, sprig onion etc
Pork chops with Stuffed peppers/mushrooms
Curry with rice and green beans
Meatballs with tomato sauce with new pots and veg

Hope these few may help too! :D

Dont forget your 1/3rd superfree with your meals chick, the chips sausage bacon and beans doesnt have any listed with it :) if i have this i tend to have onions and mushrooms with it too...or tomatoes :)

I love cous cous or veg stir frys for lunch, also jacket potato with beans and salad, soup is also nice for a lunch and you can have bread with it if you have an hex b spare :)

Thanks, yeah I just drink my super speed soup through out the day. and I pour it over my chips as a sauce :)

Have you tried diet coke chicken? Nicer than it sounds!

I make:

Fish Pie with veggies
Chicken/beef stirfry
Kebabs with sw Jacket wedges and salad
chicken casserole
Soups/stews
Fish, new pots veg or salad
Homemade burgers and sw chips
Spag bol
Risottos are great too - you can bung allsorts in I make a mushroom one, gammon and cherry tomato one, chicken and sweetcorn one etc etc! Happy to give you my recipes!
Steak and sw chips with sw peppercorn sauce and veg
Omelette with ham, tomato, mushroom, sprig onion etc
Pork chops with Stuffed peppers/mushrooms
Curry with rice and green beans
Meatballs with tomato sauce with new pots and veg

Hope these few may help too! :D

That all sounds great :D Oh diet coke chicken I've heard of that, would you mind giving me the recipe please? :) Thanks x

Back