HELP NEEDED

maddy1

hi everyone, right im on day 3 of attack all going well, in theory i should start pv tomorrow as i only have a stone to lose, BUT, its my birthday friday and im going out for a meal ..so what i thought i would do was stay on pp tomorrow( thursday), and then do pv on friday so i can at least have either veg or salad items when im out for my birthday meal,
please tell this will be ok, im really enjoying dukan and i dont want to mess up my first week , any advise would be great
thank you
Jane :D

Perhaps consider 2 PV followed by 2 PP, and then just continue on alternating one of each. It may mean you don't overdo the veggies at your birthday meal - a balance of 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein is recommended at each meal.

Hopefully the experts will be along in a minute to offer you their advice.

Happy birthday and enjoy your meal. :)Xx

I agree absolutely with Lausanne... either 2 x PVs (tomorrow and Friday), then 2 x PPs... or add a fourth attack day.

I'd be more concerned about what you might eat or drink ON your birthday! Have you been able to get a copy of the menu yet? I always check out menus in advance, and get someone else to order for me (if I might be tempted). And don't let yourself be swayed by the "it's but one day a year" argument. On week 1 of Dukan, best not!

hi maintainer :)

well im going to a steak house type pub and they do a combo of steak and chicken, which usually comes with either chips or jacket potato, but im going to ask for a salad instead, so that will be ok, i wont drink i will just have diet coke, even tho its my birthday : (
think i will do 4 days on attack then pv on friday ...then i will go to 1-1 thereafter on cruise .xx

Remember to ask for no dressing...

For dessert, perhaps make yourself something nice to eat on your return? Check out our recipe section!

Sounds fine doesn't it, as long as you don't eat the chicken skin and the salad doesn't have coleslaw or dressing x Happy almost-birthday!

Back