HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by maddy1, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. maddy1

maddy1 Full Member

Diet:
    dukan
    hi everyone, right im on day 3 of attack all going well, in theory i should start pv tomorrow as i only have a stone to lose, BUT, its my birthday friday and im going out for a meal ..so what i thought i would do was stay on pp tomorrow( thursday), and then do pv on friday so i can at least have either veg or salad items when im out for my birthday meal,
    please tell this will be ok, im really enjoying dukan and i dont want to mess up my first week , any advise would be great
    thank you
    Jane :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lausanne

Lausanne I can if I think I can.

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Perhaps consider 2 PV followed by 2 PP, and then just continue on alternating one of each. It may mean you don't overdo the veggies at your birthday meal - a balance of 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein is recommended at each meal.

Hopefully the experts will be along in a minute to offer you their advice.

Happy birthday and enjoy your meal. :)Xx

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I agree absolutely with Lausanne... either 2 x PVs (tomorrow and Friday), then 2 x PPs... or add a fourth attack day.

I'd be more concerned about what you might eat or drink ON your birthday! Have you been able to get a copy of the menu yet? I always check out menus in advance, and get someone else to order for me (if I might be tempted). And don't let yourself be swayed by the "it's but one day a year" argument. On week 1 of Dukan, best not!

5. maddy1

maddy1 Full Member

Diet:
    dukan
    hi maintainer :)

well im going to a steak house type pub and they do a combo of steak and chicken, which usually comes with either chips or jacket potato, but im going to ask for a salad instead, so that will be ok, i wont drink i will just have diet coke, even tho its my birthday : (
    think i will do 4 days on attack then pv on friday ...then i will go to 1-1 thereafter on cruise .xx

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Remember to ask for no dressing...

For dessert, perhaps make yourself something nice to eat on your return? Check out our recipe section!

7. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sounds fine doesn't it, as long as you don't eat the chicken skin and the salad doesn't have coleslaw or dressing x Happy almost-birthday!

8. maddy1

maddy1 Full Member

Diet:
    dukan
    thank you ladies for all the help, much appreciated .xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.