• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP NEEDED

hi everyone, right im on day 3 of attack all going well, in theory i should start pv tomorrow as i only have a stone to lose, BUT, its my birthday friday and im going out for a meal ..so what i thought i would do was stay on pp tomorrow( thursday), and then do pv on friday so i can at least have either veg or salad items when im out for my birthday meal,
please tell this will be ok, im really enjoying dukan and i dont want to mess up my first week , any advise would be great
thank you
Jane :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lausanne

I can if I think I can.
S: 12st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.29%)
Perhaps consider 2 PV followed by 2 PP, and then just continue on alternating one of each. It may mean you don't overdo the veggies at your birthday meal - a balance of 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein is recommended at each meal.

Hopefully the experts will be along in a minute to offer you their advice.

Happy birthday and enjoy your meal. :)Xx

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
I agree absolutely with Lausanne... either 2 x PVs (tomorrow and Friday), then 2 x PPs... or add a fourth attack day.

I'd be more concerned about what you might eat or drink ON your birthday! Have you been able to get a copy of the menu yet? I always check out menus in advance, and get someone else to order for me (if I might be tempted). And don't let yourself be swayed by the "it's but one day a year" argument. On week 1 of Dukan, best not!

hi maintainer :)

well im going to a steak house type pub and they do a combo of steak and chicken, which usually comes with either chips or jacket potato, but im going to ask for a salad instead, so that will be ok, i wont drink i will just have diet coke, even tho its my birthday : (
think i will do 4 days on attack then pv on friday ...then i will go to 1-1 thereafter on cruise .xx

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
Remember to ask for no dressing...

For dessert, perhaps make yourself something nice to eat on your return? Check out our recipe section!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
S: 10st5lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 0st6lb(4.14%)
Sounds fine doesn't it, as long as you don't eat the chicken skin and the salad doesn't have coleslaw or dressing x Happy almost-birthday!