Help needed

honeypop

Gold Member
Tonight I'm hosting a 21st birthday party at my house for my bro. And making all the food!!

A lot of people have pulled out so my mum said it would be nove if I even had a small drink with with. Ugh

Hellllppppp

A 21st is a special occassion so its totally up to yourself. If you decide to have a drink youll need to have something to eat now and bring yourself out of ketosis.

It depends how easy youll find to get back into the swing of things and if having a drink is really worth coming off it. Its totally up to you though. I found when I was on LL the nights I went out and drunk water were still as much fun as drinking. It really made no difference to me if it was vodka or water I was having, it made no difference to anyone else either. As long as you are there celebrating thats the main thing!

it doesn't have to be that bad.
what I would do is some dry white wine and to munch some fatty (good fat), moderate in protein carb free food and you will be good.

make some:
curry prawn skewers - make own curry marinade so you will know what's go in it.
broccoli with cheese
spicy chicken strips

I know some might tell me off for this but since you in ketosis your body is running on fat, hence you can jump on fatty food on day like today. Body building nutritionist would recommend very fat food while on keto diet with carbs after workouts to help recover the muscle.

btw dryer the white wine - better

Ok I'll have dome of that. I'm actually making a home made bolengnese? And I don't have White wine but vodka and coke zero?

safe but remember that little amount (even 4-5) of them and you can blackout.
To stay safe I would concentrate on food and have only one drink.

I guess Happy Bday to your brother ;)

Ok thanks :) im determined to lose weight so I'll stay safe and straight on the wagon on Sunday!

Back