HELP NEEDED!!

maryjoe

Hey all! I've been on lipotrim since July and lost over 7 stone And have had great weight losses, however getting to 8stone 6 and was sticking losing no more so at Xmas I ate and put on a stone kicking off the weigh loss again last week I was down to 8 11 again and I seam to have lost nothing this week :( can anyone give me any advise/help how to lose that last 11 pounds?? I would really be greatfull!
A dissapointed lipotrimmer! :(

congrts on your weight loss so far. As you can see I'm just starting my journey but i do know from past experience, that it gets harder the closer you get to your goal weight...the best I cant suggest is that you prehaps made a couple of changes to your exercise regime...or pick it up a notch or two....sorry i know its a lame response but hope its a small help to you :)

I would suggest the same, I know its rubbish but I think exercise is a key part. WOW you've done so well!!

Sorry, but I do think you need to excercise now. My pharmacist recomends resistance training to tone up, which in turn should help you keep the weight off.

Thanks for ur replys! I run 3times a week and I do zumba and aqua aerobics also! So don't no how much more I can do! I've exercised the whole way thru my journey :)

Wow that's loads of exercise, I'm so lazy :( I really want to start!!

are you still drinking the water? its my hardest bit but when i was on lipotrim last year i was losing 5-7lb a week but then one week i just couldnt drink i literally couldnt and i only lost 1lb so it really does make a difference to keep drinking. other than that just persevere its a plateau but you will lose it in the end. i cant believe how long you have done the diet tho thats awesome :D

Maybe try changine one of your excercises to something that is toning muscle. I have researched this alot and it seems that if you build (a little) muscle and tone, you will naturally burn more calories and this should help you get the last bit off. Also I was watching a programme on high intensity training - 3 minutes of high intensity cardio is meant to work better than moderate training. It was called 'the truth about excercise'if you didnt see it, maybe you can get it on the iplayer x

I think exercise may help but also ask yourself why you picked the weight you have. Was it because this is where you were at a certain age - or perhaps before a child? You may not be being realistic about your target weight. CHeck it out.

Back