Help New to Maintenance

oooh forgot to ask, im gonna be a pain arent i.

what exercise does anybody do and how long has it taken your to loose abit of extra weight if you dont mind me asking

dee

Not a pain - it's what the forum's all about!

I don't 'do' exercise ... thought of it makes me shudder ;) - walking's all I do. And I finished LT & refeed more or less where I wanted to be but when I've put a few pounds on I try to get back to a basic sensible 3 meals coz it's the 'picking' that does me in! Plus the fact that I like a little drinkie on my nights off and I'm not willing to give it up! :)

Good luck with your weigh in - I'll catch up later I'm just about to finish a night shift and get off home to bed. xx

thanks alot jan

well i weighed myself this morning and lost a pound so start refeed at 11st 4lbs about. cos my scales arent fantastic.

but will prop get weighed at pharmacy next week.

well i do walk to school and do as much walking as i can, also i go on one of them vibrating platforms to tone my body so i think thats ok.
well i came off LT earlier than wanted cos i needed to eat. so need another ten pounds ish

dee xx

Ok, good luck with it Dee :)

I'm starting to sound like an advert for quinoa all over this forum but standard quinoa grain is gluten free. Do not have quinoa flour or quinoa flakes as these may be processed in a factory where flour is milled and therfore cannot be guaranteed gluten free.
You can use quinoa instead of potato/pasta/couscous.
Quinoa Health Tips

HaHa - Irish Molly aka Quinoa-Queen ... love it! :D xx

thanks for that irish molly, didnt know that

yeah its not going bad girls, just had small salad with chicken last night and was full.
dont feel as bloated today, so thats good, but did feel a little tired and got a little dizzy this morning like when i was on lipotrim, but everythings good.

having 2 meals today, yum yum

dee x

Hope you enjoyed them! :) x

Good luck, I am sure you can lose those few lbs before your holidays. Where in Turkey are you going?

Hi

I'm going to marmaris, turkey this will be 3 yrs on trot and i love it.
I take my 2 daughters and they love it.

dee xx

I used to holiday in Marmaris, but I prefer Icmeler now, we just returned yesterday, gutted to be home.

i know i love turkey, my mum goes all the time, thats why i started to go because she comes with me with my two girls they only 5 and nearly 4, so abit of an handful.

i've heard icmelar is nice, one of the lads see every year loves it there.

really want to loose this weight, but had a terrible day today with diet, missed breakfast and then had a good lunch but then had chocolate tonight, which is not good. think maybe totm cos craving sweet things.

so gonna try again tomo

dee x

Back