help newbie

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by thisismyyear, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. thisismyyear

thisismyyear Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world starting 06.01.2010
    supp to be starting today but i just cant get my head on im sitting here with a pkt of biccies!! help how can i get started???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    DONOT eat those bikkies, thats a good start
    questions have you joined a group, made a menu for the week, have you the "right" foods in and is your heart in it?? :)

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm probably a bit of a saddo, but I was so excited to start the first day :D I couldn't wait and my head is totally in the zone now even after 6 weeks.

So I had the same question as cambscrafter, is your heart in it and are you in the right frame of mind?

You can still have biscuits as part of your syn allowance, they are not forbidden you really have to look at yourself and ask yourself what do you want to change.

Once you are over that hurdle, the rest should come pretty easy, so step away from the biscuits :D

5. ukmonkey2002

ukmonkey2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ditch the bics and go make a big portion of sw chips mmm thats whats cookin for me right now :)

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I also wonder if if your heart is really into it. You REALLY need to want to do it and not go in half heartedly.
    On your first day you should be so inspired that you would be buzzing and not tempted by biscuits.
    SW is fantastic, that you can have those biscuits but not the whole lot and syn them!
    You really need to decide if you want to do it or not.
    Just imagine how good you will feel when you lose weight. I promise you that being slim beats the taste of any biscuit or chocolate!
    Good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.