HELP!!! Not hungry

harry m

Gold Member
Hi all, I m little bit worried as I m on day 5 total solution and today I m not hungry at all.since the morning I had only porridge and water.I m struggling to finish my shake now and God knows whats gonna happen with the third pack.Please help!!! Let me know shall I skip the third pack or not.Why does looking at food make me feel sick.Is this normol???

@harry m you have to eat all your foodpacks coz they give u the recommended RDA for the day its only 7 now so u can have it later as lng as its before 12pm.

congratulations it looks lyk u ae in ketosis now no hunger nothing but at the same time feeling normal. It is normal well done but have all your packs

Thanks Hun, i will try to stomach my third pack:( i hope its normal.

Hey Harry Hope u managed to down it I've had days like Dat in d past Important to take a multivitamin if u only can manage 2 meal packs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for info, somehow I finished the pasta...

Its completely normal and does settle down after a couple of days. Just try your best to get through the packs till then.

Hey Harry Hope u managed to down it I've had days like Dat in d past Important to take a multivitamin if u only can manage 2 meal packs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats not good advice. You should NEVER only have 2 packs. Its essential you have all 3 packs, every day whether you feel like them or not. A multivitamin isnt enough to compensate for a full pack.

Thanks for info starlight

Thanks hun, I m gonna do that as well.

Back