Help on B choices

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by serialcambridger, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. serialcambridger

serialcambridger Member

Loving the weetabix crunchy bran especially as i can have 42gm:)

but struggling with the other choice:

don't like dried & canned fruit
    Bread - not a bread eater
    Soups - make my own with lots of super free foods
    cereal bars - don't like

so that leaves.................

either more cereal(would rather not) or crispbreads

have tried the Scan bran and hated it and made me very windy:mad:
    thinking of something less windy especially having the weetabix crunchy bran as well

any ideas or suggestions would be great

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    It doesn't leave you with only more cereals or crispbreads!! You can have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and other stuff depending which plan you're on. Check for more info via the minimins search box at the top of this page, you should be able to find out more....

4. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    I find there's alot more choice for B choices if you are following a green day :) What plan do you follow ?

5. serialcambridger

serialcambridger Member

thanks I am red plan and plan to sometimes use some of beans in cooking in the red extras.

It was the 'everyday' thing i was thinking about rather than just cereal(weetabix crunchy bran).

I was looking at crispbreads for a snacky thing,but don't want too high fibre if that makes sense

6. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I'm on a red day I tend to use a HEB of potatoes... you get tonnes of new potatoes for 198g

or you can use pasta - I prefer barilla brand wholemeal pasta which doesn't taste of cardboard

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.