Help - out of ketosis on 790

WannaBeSlim

I am on 7th day of 790 and have been hungry all day (not a carb has passed my lips) so decided to test for ketosis and it didn't go pink!! What happened? Also had a really poor loss this week (only one measly) pound. Was really really close to jacking it all in and devouring the Maltesers in the fridge!! BUT texted my CDC who called me back in minutes (thanks Ivy) ... has this happened to anyone else? Still have 13lbs to go (at least) or so, so wanted losses to be a bit better on 790 ...

Any advice out there folks? I need cheering up and bolstering on!!!

Thanks

Anyone???

Sorry no idea as never done 790 :( Hope someone else might know though {{{hugs}}}

Hi
I've not done 790 yet, but i was under the impression that you start it when your BMI is 25, maybe you need to get below that still? Could be a possibility not sure though

Hey babe

Have had same problem. I started 790 and was still in ketosis, came off due to illness, then restarted SS for few days to push me into ketosis, added up to 790 and dropped outta ketosis! Haven't updated my ticker cos its so up & down. Can't figure where the carbs are coming from, only eating broccoli and lean protein (white fish or chicken).

Has anyone who has gone thru stabilisation experienced this?

Cheers,

I do 790 and I sometimes feel hungry through the day. Drinking plenty water helps and if I really need to I have my 3rd pack late afternoon. Knowing that I'm getting a meal in the evening keeps me going! I do stay in ketosis though, although I did a test last night and it was negative..I always register as being in ketosis in the morning.

I suspect that its not physical hunger but more the fact that we have food and it probably starts of cravings for other things....I'm no expert though!

I think your weight loss will increase... Give it time. It's a fantastic plan. Just the fact that I get a meal in the evening keeps me going...I also have a CD bar after that with a coffee and feel like I'm being really naughty! I suppose it's about finding out your own coping strategies..

Maybe you could try having your meal at lunch time? or splitting it and having half at lunchtime and half for dinner...

If I can help any more, just shout.

Tx

Hiya,
Not sure if you're having them but, it might be worth cutting out the bars to see if that helps? I had to do that to get me back into ketosis.
Good luck and hope you're back in the pink soon :)
Kitty xxx

Hiya,
Not sure if you're having them but, it might be worth cutting out the bars to see if that helps? I had to do that to get me back into ketosis.
Good luck and hope you're back in the pink soon :)
Kitty xxx

I've discovered I can't have the bars-they didn't kick me out of ketosis but omg the cravings I had with them!

oh hun so sorry to hear that, ive never done it but mabe naomi is right maybe with not much left to lose you may need to cut it down again have you thought about ss'ing for one week to see what happens?

Back