Help, partway stuck!!

Miss s

Hi everyone im new to the forum and never used one before!

been at SW since end of sep and lst a stone and a half.. But I'm a bit stuck now... Need some motivation and new tips?

can anyone help.. Some amazing warm friendly words on here. Xx

Welcome to the board, A stone and half since September is fantastic well done!
If you are a little stuck my consultant always suggests going back to basics like its your first week all over again. Read the Pack again, Write a food diary, measure your milk and cereal etc. also try and mix it up a bit, try new recipes and have different breakfasts if possible. it keeps your body on its toes and keeps it interesting. Have a good read if this forum it's brill lots of lovely people ready to help x good luck

I would agree - try to vary the meals you have so your body doesnt get used to them. I found on SW before that I got stuck on EE and as soon as I started doing Red days it started coming off again. Maybe try to do at least a combination of the plans; eg, Mon EE, Tues G, Weds EE, Thurs EE, Fri R, Sat/Sun EE??

I would say going back to the basics and pretending its week one is a great idea! Also try to increase the amount of speed foods you eat with your meals.Or you could try and increase your exercise a little?

Hello

I am the same, had lost 7 stone, 13 lbs since January 2012, only to put 9lbs over Christmas and now am struggling to lose it, I have tried success express, where 2/3 plate is superfree food which didn't really help. So, with my consultant, I have decided to "try" a week of fast forward, could you ask your consultant about it if nothing else is working for you?
Good luck x

Check everything your eating just in case you've added something to your plan and have got the incorrect syn value

Thank you, that's brilliant advice from you all..I think I'll food diary everything.. And move my butt a bit more! I've been a pound off, pound on, pound off , pound on!!

Shawden.. Thank you, and a fantastic weight loss, you must have worked really hard at it! What's fast forward? I've never heard of that?

Hello

I am the same, had lost 7 stone, 13 lbs since January 2012, only to put 9lbs over Christmas and now am struggling to lose it, I have tried success express, where 2/3 plate is superfree food which didn't really help. So, with my consultant, I have decided to "try" a week of fast forward, could you ask your consultant about it if nothing else is working for you?
Good luck x

Sorry just getting hang of this so will post everything twice probably ha ha ! What's fast forward?

Back