Help password

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
I didn't stay at WI on wednesday and just realised I don't have this weeks password :( I know you can't post the password on here but is there any way I can get it anywhere does anyone know please :(

Hi
I was using last weeks password up to last night as I couldn't remember this weeks (have got it now). Can you text your consultant for it?
Maybe you could PM me if that is ok?
Irene

Thanks Irene but I don't seem to be able to pm people yet :(

I text my consultant on Thursday morning and she still hasn't got back to me:rolleyes::mad:

oohh i'll go in the chat room now, that's if I can get in without 50 posts lol. Thanks Irene :)

Fantastic Thank you Irene, you're a star xx

Why dont you just phone your SW consultant up, thats what i had to do this week.
Just a thought!
RUthy xxx

Ruthy she really is so rubbish, I only have her mobile number and email and she hasn't replied to either of them:confused:

Thanks for your help earlier Irene :)

Guys please dont pass the password around publicly. SW already took Minimins to task over this, if members are seen to be passing it around youre going to get the site in bother.

Thanks

sorry, was my fault:eek:

Guys please dont pass the password around publicly. SW already took Minimins to task over this, if members are seen to be passing it around youre going to get the site in bother.

Thanks

I respect that point made starlight.

If the SW consultant doesnt get back to you i feel that is very disrespectful and unprofessional....unless there are genuine reasons for her not to.

Thanks

Ruthy xxxx

Back