Help please!! 3/4lb loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by losit, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,
    I've been on TFR for 3 weeks, losing 7lbs first week, 8lbs 2nd week and 3/4 of a lb this week.
    I did not cheat in anyway whatsoever, what couls possibly have gone wrong.
    On the plus side I am very proud of myself for not throwing a wobbler and jacking it in and then speeding off to McDs to commit carbicide. I think I'm slowly breaking the comfort food cycle.

I have bad oral thrush which I can only attribute to the diet. I did tfr for 5 weeks four years ago and none of this happened.

Ladies, my cycle is not due to start till next week but i've been having a show, the lady in chemist says maybe I've gotten them early and have fluid build up. Any ideas, the only difference this week was that I tried the strawberry shake and liked it so had less of the bars which i find rotten.
    Seriously, I made loads of sandwiches for a party during the week, could I have inhaled some food or would just looking at it cause me to lose nothing:sigh:. I keep dreaming I've accidently eaten, my hubbie says I'm probably sleep eating, maybe I should set up a camera!!!:D

Please, Please help, i'm losing hope but happy i haven't quit yet........getting in bath now before I chew my fingers off.

Losit lou.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Heffalump

Heffalump Member

Don't focus on the week look at what you have achieved overall in three weeks - just touching 16lbs- incredible.
    I appreciate that it's disheartening but stay focussed to morrow is another fresh day and you will be amazed what the scales will show next week.
    I too have an irregular pattern to my weight loss - the low weeks are hard but I have learnt to look at it overall accepting that the body does not always know it's a week and conform to patterns.
    It will be ok keep your chin up you can do this .
  4. jonnymac

jonnymac Full Member

Heffa is right, you will get low weeks and high weeks but you have to look at the weight loss over a series of weeks rather than one, it will be worth the effort in the end.
  5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thats it hun!! Look at the big picture!!!! You will prob get your period!!! I had a REALLY heavy one about 2 weeks after starting!!! Chin up and move on babes!!! xxx
  6. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    thanks for the replies, It's great to have support as only we know what it's like. When I did it years ago I didn't know there were sites like this.
    Also, I didn't loose the weight mentally and could not see the difference in my body which led me to regain the weight but I really feel I have a better attitude this time and will do so much better, I feel more confident and like i said before i'm really proud of myself for not jacking it in. Allowing myself to be proud is a huge step forward for my mind.
  7. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Hey Well Done for not quiting your a loserer not a quiter :) my weight watcher leader told us that TOTM will effect everyone different in terms of bloating etc and some people can experience effects 1 week before / after during etc so that could of been it and an average weight lose for 3 weeks of 5lbs well above average :) x
  8. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Very impressed by your weight loss and also by your commitment!!!
  9. learley1979

learley1979 Member

Dnt quit Hun I've been the same big losses then nothing at yesterdays weigh in I'm same due TOTM next week. But I needed to snap out of it. Woke up this morning n thought right new week. Come on we can do it. Let's think of how much we've lost in such a short space. I'd be still waiting for the first 3lbs on a normal diet lol. Here's to a new week ??? xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.