Help please, 4 packs and selected salad/veg questions

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can answer my questions as I can't seem to find the answers on here or the S&S site.

1) If I have 4 packs a day what is the selected salad/veg that is allowed? Also quantity?
2) Would I have to take a multi vitamin daily with 4 pack?

I might have a few more questions but ds2 has just woken up.

Thank you.

You don't have to take vitamins along if you are taking 4 packs.

The veggies and protein portion size would be similar to CWP, here is the list from there to stay in ketosis as I don't have the SnS one.

PROTEIN (choose one of the following cooked in a healthy way)

170 g Chicken or turkey (skinless)
230 g Cod haddock or other white fish
250 g Steamed Tofu
200 g Quorn eg mince, pieces
180 g Tinned tuna (in water)
230 g Prawns
225 g Cottage cheese, plain, reduced fat (less than 2% fat)
2 large eggs

(All uncooked weights)

VEGETABLES/SALADS (cooked or raw)

Asparagus
Kale
Broccoli
Lettuce
Cabbage (even pickled)
Marrow
Mushrooms
Cauliflower
Pac choi
Celeriac
Red radishes
Spinach
Celery
Watercress
Chinese cabbage
Courgettes
Cucumber
Fennel
Green salad leaves (inc. lettuce, lamb's lettuce, radicchio, little gem, rocket and romaine)

You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley, but don't add any salt to your SS+ meal.

Mini said:
You don't have to take vitamins along if you are taking 4 packs.

The veggies and protein portion size would be similar to CWP, here is the list from there to stay in ketosis as I don't have the SnS one.

PROTEIN (choose one of the following cooked in a healthy way)

170 g Chicken or turkey (skinless)
230 g Cod haddock or other white fish
250 g Steamed Tofu
200 g Quorn eg mince, pieces
180 g Tinned tuna (in water)
230 g Prawns
225 g Cottage cheese, plain, reduced fat (less than 2% fat)
2 large eggs

(All uncooked weights)

VEGETABLES/SALADS (cooked or raw)

Asparagus
Kale
Broccoli
Lettuce
Cabbage (even pickled)
Marrow
Mushrooms
Cauliflower
Pac choi
Celeriac
Red radishes
Spinach
Celery
Watercress
Chinese cabbage
Courgettes
Cucumber
Fennel
Green salad leaves (inc. lettuce, lamb's lettuce, radicchio, little gem, rocket and romaine)

You can add herbs and spices such as curry or chilli powder, coriander, pepper, chives and parsley, but don't add any salt to your SS+ meal.

The list for S&S is similar but the protein allowance is 100g, and the veg allowance is 200g I'm 99% certain it's on the FAQ sticky :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you both.

Do you need the protein? It said on the s&s site that it is completely food free?!? But then says to add selected salad/veg.

I was hoping that it was literally just their packs and nothing else, not even salad as I could do celebrity slim cheaper but didn't want to worry about what food to have as I'm not at all creative and quite fussy then spend all day thinking about it lol.

Thanks again.

pineapplehead said:
Thanks welshtigger, I've found the sticky. It seems that the salad/veg is optional if you're on 4 packs a day.

The salad/veg and milk allowances are optional on both plans, either 3 and protein or 4 :) HTH x

pineapplehead said:
Thank you both.

Do you need the protein? It said on the s&s site that it is completely food free?!? But then says to add selected salad/veg.

I was hoping that it was literally just their packs and nothing else, not even salad as I could do celebrity slim cheaper but didn't want to worry about what food to have as I'm not at all creative and quite fussy then spend all day thinking about it lol.

Thanks again.

You don't have to have the salad-both tht, and the milk allowance are optional

pineapplehead said:
Thank you both.

Thanks again.

If you have 4 packs then you don't have the protein - the veg and milk is optional. If ou have 3 packs you must have the protein - the veg and milk is still optional.

Back