HELP PLEASE EXANTE USERS

Hello everyone

Newby here to the site. I have a problem and can't find any link to it on the site. I will have completed my first week on Exante tomorrow yeah but have a little problem that is causing concern. The last 2 days I have had diarrhea really bad. Apart from this I seem to have managed quite well. I have had a quick look on the scales this morning and have lost 7lbs
WOW I really want to carry on with the diet but the above little problem is getting me down. Anyone offer any advise please. Thanks:cry:

Hi Amanda
Firstly well done you!!
I'm only on day 1 so I'm no expert but I am sure I have read that diarrhoea can be a side effect of all the vitamins you are getting in the packs, have you been drinking all the water you need? Between 2 and 4 litres? Most people seem to aim for at least 3 mind you

Yep, normal for some people, it's just your body getting used to the diet, it should settle down.

You could try splitting shakes so that your body is not getting whacked with the full doses of nutrients and vitamins all in one go?

Hi Ya

Thank you for your replies. I have been drinking loads of water and only just found out this morning via this site that I can in fact drink zero coke. This will be nice for a change. I did check the side affects leaflet but did not mention you know what. It just maybe my body adjusting and hopefully will subside soon.

Anyways I am not giving in. Good luck Keeleyjrs the first week is the hardest of all. :happy036:

Keep with it, Amanda, another side effect is that you do get windy pops!! x My husband is always joking about "not lighting that match!!" Tasha

I agree it is likely to be your body adjusting to a totally new way of functioning. It is not uncommon and will probably settle down. Make sure you drink lots of water too - dehydrating weather and dehydrating bowels can be too much. Its quite a change in diet for most people and it takes us in different ways and with different adjusting times.
Your weight loss is inspirational.
GSQ

For me when I first started it took me about a week of runny tummy before it settled down; as the others say, just keep drinking that water and it will go. I took over the counter remedies too to try and help. Good luck

have you guys struggled to drink as much water as you should have? I have drunk about a litre and a half plus a cup of tea and I feel like all I have done all day is drink!!

I havn't really struggled with drinking lots of water because I find I need to as I have a constant different taste in my mouth. If I havn't got a glass of water then a cup of black coffee. But hey my kettle was always on prior to my diet. Anyway I have just had my first glass of zero coke and wow it tasted great. Just wondering how much of this I can actually drink cause I could quite easily get through a few bottles of this a day.:)

Does anyone actually know how much of this can be consumed without it affecting the Exante diet? Oh and thanks everyone who has posted me a reply on my little toilet probem.

Tomorrow is my big reveal for my first week completed. I will let you know what the scales say.:D

Hiya, how are doing today? Have you weighed in yet? Let us know how you are getting on x

Hi everyone

Well one week down and oh my what a lovely suprise I had today when I got on my scales. 9 whole pounds wow wee yippee what a way to go and what better inspiration could I wish for. Lets face it guys none of us like to diet and we all love food but unfortunately there are a lot of us that can't just eat what we like for England and not put on weight and that's just the way I and many other are made.
So here we go again second week started and nothing will sway me from this horrid hard terrible diet. The other half has just eaten the biggest fry up you ever did see and you know what, the smell is making me feel sick (really) all I want is something nice a light, got to be this diet that's doing it cause I would have killed for a good fryup prior to it.

Also today I went out with some friends and they were all suffing their faces with wine gums and I am so proud I did not have one, mind you they smelt wonderful. LOL. Still up and on we go and looking forward to next Wednesday when I can weigh in again. Here's hoping for another good result.:jelous:

By the way anyone got any thoughts on the zero coke? apparently lighter life say it take your bod out of ketosis? replies please if anyone know's anything. Ta

Talk soon love you all wonderful dieters :)

Well done Amanda, that's a lovely loss honey. Have you read the sticky on what you can drink on Exante and the FAQ's bit? Might tell you about the Coke zero in there. I'm not a great lover of fizzy drinks, but I might try some flavoured water

Hi Keeley
I will have a read of that thanks. How are you doing luvvie cause I know you were struggling yesterday? Did you stay on the straight & narrow? I hope you did

I have read a few people have this in the beginning, but be careful as it can swing the other way too! Keep drinking the water :D Welcome and Good luck! :D

hey, is the toilet department all ok now? I struggle to drink enough too Keely, never have drunk enough (although strangely cider never seemed to be an issue lol) I too have never been keen on fizzy drinks but ive found that the fizzy flavourd water actually makes me feel full and tastes really nice, give it a try.

Hey girls

Yeah its another day, back on track thank you!! How are feeling today Amanda?

Lozoo I am being really crap with the water today ooops!! Have to buck up a bit or I'm in for a trip to headache city lol. How you doing matey?

so far today ive only had my shake but ive jst made a coffee and filled a 2 litre bottle up with some very weak squash its always a struggle but apparantly it does stave off the headaches and boost the weight loss i think......

just guzzling some water now as I've just had my 2nd shake in a coffee and it tends to make me quite thirsty. Who is it that used to use the motto "drink to shrink" ? lol

Hi Lozoo

Well so far so good today with the little toilet prob lol. Hopefully the old bods gotten used to the diet now. Or lets hope. XX

Hi Ya Keely

I am feeling fine today thanks. No little loo probs so far today thank god. Glad to hear you are back on track luv stick at it. Just think about the outcome and how ab fab you will look. Yeah XX

Back